Author Topic: John Brennan Fires Warning Shot to Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell After Trump Orders DOJ to Investiga  (Read 763 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Former CIA Director-turned-Twitter troll, John Brennan lashed out at Trump on Sunday evening after the President ordered the DOJ to investigate the FBI’s infiltration of his campaign.

Brennan also fired a warning shot to House Speaker Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, claiming they will ‘bear the majority of the responsibility of the harm done to our democracy’ if they don’t stop Trump.

Read more at: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/john-brennan-fires-warning-shot-to-paul-ryan-and-mitch-mcconnell-after-trump-orders-doj-to-investigate-fbis-campaign-infiltration/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

Fake News! Brennon wouldn't fire a warning shot. He would strap on a terrorist bomb vest and blow it up in a crowd.......after he prayed to allah.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
“John Brennan has disgraced himself, he’s disgraced the country, he’s disgraced the intelligence community.”
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline rustynail

Hubris, meet Nemesis.

Offline GrouchoTex

they will ‘bear the majority of the responsibility of the harm done to our democracy’ if they don’t stop Trump.

This is a main point of his. He doesn't care about justice or finding the truth, he just wants to stop Trump.