Author Topic: Politicians support John McCain at doc premier  (Read 868 times)

Offline libertybele

Politicians support John McCain at doc premier
« on: May 21, 2018, 03:06:34 am »
Wow...I didn't think crap like this was going to come out until after he passed.   :shrug:

An impressive 49 senators turned out for the world premiere of a documentary on fellow pol John McCain.

Majority and minority leaders Mitch McConnell and Chuck Schumer co-hosted the special screening of HBO’s “For Whom The Bell Tolls,” along with Amy Klobuchar and Lindsey Graham.

The power players filled the Capitol Auditorium, as did McCain’s 106-year-old mother, Roberta, his brother, Joe, and several of his children and grandchildren.............

https://pagesix.com/2018/05/19/politicians-support-john-mccain-at-doc-premier/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Re: Politicians support John McCain at doc premier
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 03:09:40 am »
Oh, good grief ...  :shrug:

John McCain appears on MSNBC “Headliners” ahead of memoir release

Ahead of the release of U.S. Sen. John McCain’s memoir, MSNBC aired an hour-long special on the Arizona Senator’s life and career Sunday night.

The “Headliners” episode touched upon topics from McCain’s five-and-a-half years as a prisoner of war to his presidential runs.

McCain’s memoir, “The Restless Wave,” was scheduled to be released on Tuesday.

Using interviews with McCain colleagues, national reporters and different people involved in his life, MSNBC gave a brief picture of McCain’s history...............

http://ktar.com/story/2073734/john-mccain-msnbc-headliners-ahead-memoir-release/

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 04:22:02 am »
This is just the Deep State defending the fact that McCain is useless by his own admission, and yet continues to illegally squat on a Senate seat to make sure that it does not go to a Republican.

Essentially, the Liberals in both parties are saying,
Yes, he is terminal.
Yes, he is an invalid.
Yes, he cannot vote.
Yes, he is not in control of his senses.
Oh, but....but...but he's just such a super fantastic wonderful super-duper guy, that he should be allowed to expropriate a Senate seat which he cannot ever use, just to block anyone else from having it.

This current McCain is superman propaganda push, is just them apologizing for him and keeping him in place as a block.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2018, 02:16:54 pm »
Wow.  His legacy is so very important to McCain.

No worries.  Others will get their say after he passes through the "dying" stage and they're free to speak and write about him again.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2018, 02:23:41 pm »

Yeah, and murderers usually support murderers in prison. Where's the news here?

Offline bilo

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2018, 06:20:52 pm »
Wow.  His legacy is so very important to McCain.

No worries. Others will get their say after he passes through the "dying" stage and they're free to speak and write about him again.

Why wait? He's a piece of garbage.

He has sold out conservatives every chance he got. He carried personal grudges against anyone who dared to disagree with him, or in Trump's case had the audacity to fight back. He is incapable of performing his duties that he was elected to do and refuses to step aside so that someone else might. He's no different than that Rat loon in the House who calls everyone a racist and never gets called on it because he was at the front of the march over the bridge at Selma. McCain gets away with his despicable behavior because he was a prisoner of war.

Good riddance. I feel no compassion for him or his family that enabled this mean spirited, little man's behavior.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2018, 06:26:30 pm »
The only thing I want to read about John McCain is his obituary.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2018, 06:27:28 pm »
Why wait? He's a piece of garbage.

He has sold out conservatives every chance he got. He carried personal grudges against anyone who dared to disagree with him, or in Trump's case had the audacity to fight back. He is incapable of performing his duties that he was elected to do and refuses to step aside so that someone else might. He's no different than that Rat loon in the House who calls everyone a racist and never gets called on it because he was at the front of the march over the bridge at Selma. McCain gets away with his despicable behavior because he was a prisoner of war.

Good riddance. I feel no compassion for him or his family that enabled this mean spirited, little man's behavior.

My mother said do not speak ill of the dead.   So until that "support" consists of 6 guys holding the handle of his casket, I think it is proper that we all need to be reminded of his legacy.....  A gold standard RINO who was  a betrayer of anything conservative .
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2018, 06:32:34 pm »
My mother said do not speak ill of the dead.   So until that "support" consists of 6 guys holding the handle of his casket, I think it is proper that we all need to be reminded of his legacy.....  A gold standard RINO who was  a betrayer of anything conservative .

I never liked him and I always will.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2018, 07:06:52 pm »
The only thing I want to read about John McCain is his obituary.

I wouldn't mind seeing a 'true' documentary about McCain but I seriously doubt this is it.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2018, 07:10:29 pm »
I wouldn't mind seeing a 'true' documentary about McCain but I seriously doubt this is it.

Bingo.  If McCain has any input, his docu. will make George Washington look like a slacker.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2018, 07:42:29 pm »

Oh, I have no doubt that the actual truth WILL indeed come out about this despicable liberal leftist mental midget.

Offline bilo

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2018, 10:44:36 pm »
My mother said do not speak ill of the dead.   So until that "support" consists of 6 guys holding the handle of his casket, I think it is proper that we all need to be reminded of his legacy..... A gold standard RINO who was  a betrayer of anything conservative .

:amen:

I've never bought into the idea that you shouldn't speak ill of the dead. If the dead person was a no good jerk why lie. If the jerk didn't want to bring shame on his name and family maybe the jerk shouldn't have been a jerk.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home