Author Topic: Trump Slammed Clinton For Taking Saudi Money, While Trump Jr. Went to Saudi Prince For Help Beating  (Read 541 times)

Offline Suppressed

Trump Slammed Clinton For Taking Saudi Money, While Trump Jr. Went to Saudi Prince For Help Beating Clinton
by Colin Kalmbacher | 11:20 am, May 20th, 2018
https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/trump-slammed-clinton-for-taking-saudi-money-while-trump-jr-went-to-saudi-prince-for-help-beating-clinton/

A bombshell report in the New York Times on Saturday revealed that Donald Trump Jr. met with an emissary for a Saudi Arabian prince in order to help seal the deal against Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential election.

Less then two months prior, however, then-candidate Donald Trump tore into the former secretary of state because her family foundation accepted millions of dollars from a brutal, repressive and right-wing theocracy. That country? Saudi Arabia.

On June 13, 2016, Trump tweeted, “Saudi Arabia and many of the countries that gave vast amounts of money to the Clinton Foundation want women as slaves and to kill gays. Hillary must return all money from such countries!” Twitter user Jesse Lee dredged that tweet up:

[...]
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
@Suppressed  Thanks for reminding us about this ;(.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline RoosGirl

What a crazy mess.  This is an interesting article, linked to in the OP:

Trump Jr. and Other Aides Met With Gulf Emissary Offering Help to Win Election
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/19/us/politics/trump-jr-saudi-uae-nader-prince-zamel.html

If it's true, Trump better hope a better job was done covering up where the payments came from and who they went to than the whole Stormy Daniels SNAFU.

Offline mrclose

So now its not Russian collusion, but Israeli-Arab collusion? :silly:

Amazing that the Trump haters continue to post garbage by the NYT and those sites that gobble up their Bull$#it.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 04:12:49 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self