Author Topic: Disingenuous Media Distort Trump on MS-13, Suddenly Care for Life  (Read 270 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

NewsBusters
By Jeffrey Lord
May 19, 2018 4:00 PM EDT

Who knew?

This week’s adventure with Fake News had President Trump riffing out of the blue as follows, reported here by The New York Times:

“‘We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — we’re stopping a lot of them,’ Mr. Trump said in response, during a session where he complained that the United States has ‘the dumbest laws on immigration in the world.’

‘You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are,’ the president added. ‘These aren’t people, these are animals, and we’re taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that’s never happened before.’”

Cue the Fake News outrage. As captured here by NewsBusters’ own Scott Whitlock:

“ABC, MSNBC, The New York Times, and other media outlets on Wednesday and Thursday distorted Donald Trump’s attack on MS-13, the brutal gang of illegal criminals, into a slur on “undocumented immigrants.” On MSNBC, the network graphic misled: “Trump Calls Some Undocumented Immigrants ‘Animals’ in Rant.”

The New York Times on Wednesday pushed the disingenuous narrative that the President was simply talking about the “undocumented.” 

The correct story, which took hours to catch up, was that the President had never slurred immigrants or illegal immigrants. His remarks were a response to a comment from the Fresno, California Sheriff who had just said: “There could be an MS-13 gang member, I know about, if they don’t reach a threshold, I cannot tell ICE about them.”

(more)
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/jeffrey-lord/2018/05/19/disingenuous-media-distort-trump-ms-13-suddenly-care-life
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.