Author Topic: The Deceiver and the Royal Wedding  (Read 381 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Deceiver and the Royal Wedding
« on: May 20, 2018, 01:46:04 pm »
May 20, 2018
By Lewis Dovland

As a committed Christian, I was happy to see the open presentation of the Christian faith at Saturday's Royal Wedding.  Many watching choose to turn their backs on the truths of God's word and live a secular, non-believing life.  That is their choice.  They were kind enough to tolerate the message by sitting through it without making faces, and I thank them for their indulgence.

But for some who have never consciously made the decision to be secular, it was a great opportunity to hear a loving viewpoint that society has done its best to block.  This includes the Millennial generation, who are the first to have been indoctrinated from the first grade through college into the liberal orthodoxy.

Bishop Michael Curry's sermon started off well, sharing the message of Christ.  I thought, "How great!  A black American preacher is presenting the message of the love of Christ to hundreds of millions of people."  An accomplished preacher and speaker, he was certain to gain the attention of the listener.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/05/the_deceiver_and_the_royal_wedding.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: The Deceiver and the Royal Wedding
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 05:23:35 am »
May 20, 2018
By Lewis Dovland

As a committed Christian, I was happy to see the open presentation of the Christian faith at Saturday's Royal Wedding.  Many watching choose to turn their backs on the truths of God's word and live a secular, non-believing life.  That is their choice.  They were kind enough to tolerate the message by sitting through it without making faces, and I thank them for their indulgence.

But for some who have never consciously made the decision to be secular, it was a great opportunity to hear a loving viewpoint that society has done its best to block.  This includes the Millennial generation, who are the first to have been indoctrinated from the first grade through college into the liberal orthodoxy.

Bishop Michael Curry's sermon started off well, sharing the message of Christ.  I thought, "How great!  A black American preacher is presenting the message of the love of Christ to hundreds of millions of people."  An accomplished preacher and speaker, he was certain to gain the attention of the listener.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/05/the_deceiver_and_the_royal_wedding.html

All I can do is shake my head.  If there is one thing that is true in these times is that people have lost their love for Christ Jesus and no longer have the truth in them.  I personally was tired of hearing about the wedding for probably more than a month, maybe two.  It appears it was a who is who of Hollywood.  So no surprise.

And as for the deceiver.  I am almost sure that the majority of Christian churches these days are the tickling ear kind.  Some actively involved in preparing the way for the antichrist.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 05:25:48 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: The Deceiver and the Royal Wedding
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 05:57:29 am »
The "West" is now a complete fulfillment of II Timothy 3:

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, proud, arrogant, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, despisers of righteousness, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

They are the kind who creep their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. - II Timothy 3:1-7

We are a world with information at our fingertips, but a people who have lost any shred of common sense and wisdom because the zealous desires of the flesh and the wisdom and morality of men now supersedes that which was eternal.

Christians in this country are another fulfillment of Isaiah 30:9-11, who are growing just as contemptuous of righteousness and despisers of what is good, for what whispers that tickle their feel-good desires. 

So the SJW religion is going to replace what was once a vibrant Christian faith and water it down into lukewarm irrelevance - until Islam subjugates the remainder and slaughters the rest.

For these are a rebellious people, deceitful children, unwilling to listen to the Lord’s instruction.

They say to the seers, “See no more visions!” and to the prophets,
“Tell us no more of what is right! Tell us pleasant things, tell us lies and illusions.

Forget all this gloom, get off your narrow path, and stop confronting us with the Holy One of Israel!”
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775