Author Topic: Here’s How Renewable Energy Actually Hurts The Environment  (Read 431 times)

rangerrebew

Here’s How Renewable Energy Actually Hurts The Environment

Jason Hopkins
Energy Investigator
12:26 PM 05/18/2018

A report on the number of animals killed and species at risk of extinction lays bare the ecological impact of renewable energy technology.

Michael Shellenberger, the founder and president of Environmental Progress, presented an argument that would appear nearly blasphemous for anyone fighting on the front lines of the green energy movement. Shellenberger made the case that renewable energy is not beneficial, but actually damaging, to the environment in a Thursday Forbes article. He added that if renewables take up a larger share of electricity generation — something environmentalists have ardently campaigned for — the ecological impact would be even more devastating.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/18/renewable-energy-hurts-environment/

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Here’s How Renewable Energy Actually Hurts The Environment
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 01:30:36 pm »
When you honestly evaluate ALL of the costs involved in producing it renewable energy is very much more expensive than that produced by any conventional source.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien