Author Topic: Thousands of Croatians march against abortion  (Read 370 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Thousands of Croatians march against abortion
« on: May 20, 2018, 03:16:36 am »
Thousands of Croatians march against abortion

Thousands of anti-abortion demonstrators took to the streets in Croatia's three biggest cities on Saturday in rallies that largely passed without incident, even as the issue continues to divide the staunchly Catholic EU member state.

Police estimated that around 10,000 people took part in a "March for Life" in Zagreb, carrying banners that read "I'm not a choice, but a child", while thousands more demonstrated in both Split and Rijeka on the Adriatic coast.

In Split, archbishop Marin Barisic held a mass during which he called on the marchers to "defend life from conception".

Read more at: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/thousands-of-croatians-march-against-abortion/ar-AAxvWtV

Offline aligncare

Re: Thousands of Croatians march against abortion
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 11:16:29 am »
Thank God there are branches of the Right To Life movement across the globe. I wonder what the Pope said about this?

Offline libertybele

Re: Thousands of Croatians march against abortion
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2018, 11:20:11 am »
Yet here in America we have groups like PP that sells fetal tissue and parts for profit. I'm glad to see the Croatians speaking out in 10's of thousands!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.