Author Topic: Why the US Pulled out of the Iran Nuclear Deal  (Read 281 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Why the US Pulled out of the Iran Nuclear Deal
« on: May 19, 2018, 11:00:07 am »
Why the US Pulled out of the Iran Nuclear Deal
By Jasper Fakkert and Joshua Philipp

In 2015, sanctions on Iran were crippling the ruling regime, and the International Atomic Energy Agency certified that Iran had restricted its sensitive nuclear activities.

When Iran was forced to the negotiating table, the United States had the high ground and Congress was pushing for deeper sanctions. Then-President Barack Obama met with the Iranian regime to strike a deal.

Rather than leverage Iran’s failing situation, however, Obama negotiated a deal that would allow Iran to continue to develop most of its nuclear program, with the exception of the weaponized core. The deal did not cover Iran’s development of ballistic missiles, and it allowed Iran to continue enriching uranium. Key restrictions expired after 10 years.

Read more at: https://www.theepochtimes.com/why-the-us-pulled-out-of-the-iran-nuclear-deal_2521937.html

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Why the US Pulled out of the Iran Nuclear Deal
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 01:50:36 pm »
Obama was and is an Iranian agent with Val Jarrett as his controller.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien