Author Topic: Muslims forced to drink alcohol and eat pork in China’s ‘re-education’ camps, former inmate claims  (Read 835 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Muslims forced to drink alcohol and eat pork in China’s ‘re-education’ camps, former inmate claims
Gerry Shih, Dake Kang, Independent Staff

Muslims were detained for re-education by China‘s government and made to eat pork and drink alcohol, according to a former internment camp inmate.

Omir Bekali, one among perhaps a million people reportedly arrested and held in mass re-education camps, said he was detained without trial or access to a lawyer and forced to disavow his beliefs while praising the Communist Party.

Mr Bekali, a Kazakh citizen, said he contemplated suicide after 20 days in the facility – which itself followed seven months in a prison.

Read more at: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-re-education-muslims-ramadan-xinjiang-eat-pork-alcohol-communist-xi-jinping-a8357966.html

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Meanwhile, Muslims are buying and selling, raping and torturing, abducting and murdering, Christians all over the world. Excuse me please, if I have a hard time feeling sorry for bloody(literally) Muslims.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Suicide would be a good option for him.  To bad he doesn't have the guts to do it.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Meanwhile, Muslims are buying and selling, raping and torturing, abducting and murdering, Christians all over the world. Excuse me please, if I have a hard time feeling sorry for bloody(literally) Muslims.

You and me both!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Given the option between letting them remain muslim or forcing them to adapt the Chinese version of "communism" -- I'd prefer the latter.

Make 'em eat that bacon and drink down that alcohol !!

Offline Suppressed

So we may attribute guilt to people with shared beliefs, solely based upon them sharing beliefs.

Wow.

Wholly inconsistent with American principles. 
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So we may attribute guilt to people with shared beliefs, solely based upon them sharing beliefs.

Wow.

I'm afraid I am with you on this one.  How would we react if these were Jews?  I fail to see the difference between forcing faith upon others one way and forcing apostasy.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
I'm afraid I am with you on this one.  How would we react if these were Jews?  I fail to see the difference between forcing faith upon others one way and forcing apostasy.   :shrug:

Those funky Chinamen in funky China have their own rules. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The biggest thing on Earth that is, "Wholly inconsistent with American principles", is anything Islamic.

I think China/Japan have the right idea. They fully understand and recognize the danger of Islam. And they do not pretend to try to 'tolerate' it. Islam is clearly dangerous. Only a fool would invite a dangerous, murderous, religion into their country when you know without any doubt at all that they are going to murder, rape, and do terrorism. After all, they say so themselves. They brag about it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline darroll

It's not like us, they serve what is on the menu. (nothing special)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Suicide would be a good option for him.  To bad he doesn't have the guts to do it.

My company started a JV with the Saudi's back in the early '80's.   Some of those sum bitches I worked with were the biggest boozers and bacon cheeseburger eating mofos I had ever seen.

I think some of the so called Muzzie dogma is hypocritical bs.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.