Author Topic: Rush: Drive-By Media at DEFCON 1 Hysteria  (Read 593 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Drive-By Media at DEFCON 1 Hysteria
« on: May 17, 2018, 07:58:50 pm »

Drive-By Media at DEFCON 1 Hysteria

May 17, 2018

RUSH: The Drive-By Media and the American left are at DEFCON 1. It’s all starting to unravel on ’em so badly that they’re admitting it. They’re admitting it, trying to limit the damage. When corroborated information is released, it details exactly what these people have been doing the past year and a half to try to damage the Trump campaign and the Trump presidency.

Greetings, my friends. So good to be back. Rush Limbaugh back here behind the one and only EIB golden microphone. Telephone number, if you want to be on the program, 800-282-2882. The email address, ElRushbo@eibnet.us.

Okay. Since Monday when I was last here and my dulcet tones were reverberating coast to coast, there have been at least four events that have gotten the Drive-By Media clinically hysterical and at DEFCON 1.

In that hysteria, in their status at DEFCON 1, the Drive-By Media have firmly now come down on the side of Islamic terrorists. They’ve come down on the side of Hamas. They are actually hoping that the pot-bellied little dictator in North Korea, Kim Jong-un, does not get rid of his nukes, so as to embarrass Trump.

They are totally lying about Trump’s comments regarding the violent gang known as MS-13. And the New York Times, it’s not every day that I have a conspiracy theory. Well, I don’t call it a conspiracy theory. It’s a theory. It’s not every day that the New York Times confirms practically verbatim a message I had for all of you on Monday’s program. And the New York Times has done it.

They have published a completely rogue FBI, DOJ story designed to limit the damage that the upcoming inspectors general report on the FBI, the DOJ in the past year and a half will obviously conclude. In the process, what has become unmistakable is that the Drive-By Media, led by the New York Times, is firmly on the side of the American left and the Democrat Party, and is indeed State-Run Media for the Democrats, for the American left.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/05/17/drive-by-media-at-defcon-1-hysteria/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34