Author Topic: Rush: The Deep State Will Go to Any Lengths to Get Rid of Trump  (Read 596 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The Deep State Will Go to Any Lengths to Get Rid of Trump

May 17, 2018

RUSH:  Mollie Hemingway at The Federalist has a great breakdown of the New York Times story today, 10 key things to know about it.  Let me read you just some of the headlines, some of the different headers here that will give you an idea.  “FBI Officials Admit They Spied on Trump Campaign … Terrified About Looming Inspector General Report.”  That’s largely thought to be the reason this story is even been written. You know, it’s… Well, I say “amazing,” and I actually think it is.

These are things that are being admitted to here that, believe me, in normal course of events, nobody would have copped to any of this.  This is serious stuff, spying on — and as though it’s common and okay and called for and understandable.  But it’s all because the inspector general has been conducting an over-yearlong investigation of all of this.  Some of it’s already… It’s the inspector general, by the way.

That’s why we even know of the text messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, and the scuttlebutt on this is that it is going to be devastating by name to a number of people.  And so the FBI and the DOJ called their friends at the New York Times and said, “We want to put a version of this out,” and the New York Times said, “Happy to help.”  Literally!  This is how this happened.  So the New York Times is publishing this story as a hoped-for… They want this to cushion the blow of the IG report.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/05/17/the-deep-state-will-go-to-any-lengths-to-get-rid-of-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34