Author Topic: Rush: The Investigation of Trump Is Part of the Exoneration of Hillary  (Read 691 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The Investigation of Trump Is Part of the Exoneration of Hillary

May 17, 2018

RUSH: Here’s Tom in Doylestown, Pennsylvania. Hi, Tom. Glad you called, sir.

CALLER: Hi, Rush. Thanks for taking my call. I have an ancillary perspective on this diabolical. Why were these people hired, all these people in DOJ? They were hired to protect the American people and the United States.

RUSH: Okay. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Ancillary perspective, people hired in the DOJ. Who are you talking about?

CALLER: Comey and the rest of them and Brennan and all those heads of those departments, they were hired by our elected officials to protect us, protect us from our enemies abroad. They weren’t doing that. They weren’t doing the job, they weren’t doing the mission for which they were hired.

RUSH: I don’t think that’s why they were hired. That’s what they want you to think. These people are hired to first and foremost protect the institutions they run and themselves and their friends. Are you telling me Obama hires a bunch of people to protect us from terrorists and then engages in a deal with Iran where they’re gonna be allowed to get a nuclear weapon in 10 years, how the hell is that protecting us?

CALLER: Well, it’s not, but I’m talking about in the real world of what it should be.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/05/17/the-investigation-of-trump-is-part-of-the-exoneration-of-hillary/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Duhhhhh!

It wasn't HER fault she lost the election,it was all the satanic demons that fought against her that kept her off the throne she so richly deserves!

We all know this because she keeps telling us this.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!