Author Topic: Roseanne Barr Rebuffs ABC Bosses and Promises a ‘Braver,’ More Politically ‘Timely’ Show than Ever  (Read 793 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Roseanne Barr Rebuffs ABC Bosses and Promises a ‘Braver,’ More Politically ‘Timely’ Show than Ever

16 May 2018

Actress Roseanne Barr rebuff her bosses at ABC Entertainment on Tuesday, promising that the next season of her hit sitcom Roseanne will be “even braver” and politically ‘timely’ than the last.

“Don’t worry, #Roseanne show fans-next season will be even braver/funnier/timely than this season, despite what anyone mistakenly says,” the actress wrote on Twitter.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/05/16/roseanne-rebuffs-abc-bosses-promises-braver-show-than-ever/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Don't know why I'm reading this or commenting on it.  I watched the original show for about a half a season; then it and its star became annoying instead of funny.  Too bad because I like John Goodman and have seen him in movies where he was brilliant.  I just can't watch the reboot and no, it's not because of the pro-Trump angle.  I just don't like the star in general. 

By the way, I believe there is some story out there that Roseanne in real life is now a conservative Trump supporter.  Don't believe it.  She's hardly a conservative and never was.  Roseanne's whole life is a one-woman reality tv show. 

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
All publicity stunts. Staffs of writers and producers control these things. Nothing gets by without a team of executives, producers, marketing personnel, and lawyers checking off on it- including stories like this.