Author Topic: Ukraine’s dolphin army in ‘patriotic hunger strike’ after Russian capture  (Read 4360 times)

Offline LucasWhite

• IMDEX.org - Image-based Encyclopedia
Oh you're back...must be time for your shift to start at the Russian Troll Farm.

As for sources...just remember There is no Pravda in Izvestiya and there is no Izvestiya in Pravda.

Same goes for Sputnik and RT.

Like you they are all full of propagandist crap.

You are full of propagandist crap from the American media.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Al-Jaezera is garbage too.  There are few that are not.

You do realize you flush any semblance of credibility you bring to this debate by trashing the very sources you use to try and make your point don't you?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Frank Cannon

Well at least the Ukraine still has it's Fluffy Kitten Army.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Says the Россия troll spewing Bolshevik BS.  :silly:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Is this guy a Bot?

1st we have Dem Plants.  Now this.

Oy Vey.

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline LucasWhite

Says the Россия troll spewing Bolshevik BS.  :silly:

Turnabout is fair play.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Is this guy a Bot?

Oy Vey.

@Wingnut

Can't tell if he's a DU n00b trying to earn his street cred on $kimmer's Island or if he's working at the Russian Troll Farm.

Either way he's such a tool he should have Craftsman tattooed on his forehead.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I am Assad's biggest fan.  Go read how Syria was pre-1970, pre-Hafez-Assad.  It was a mess, one government toppling another, incredibly unstable.  Hafez Assad stabilized Syria and made it a better place for Syrians including Christians, and Bashar al-Assad and his army has heroically defended it, risking their lives.  Assad did not run like Mubarak did. Syrians (the smart ones) don't want western interests ruling them any more, had enough of that under the French mandate.

Assad harbored fugitive Nazis, as well as Palestinian, Kurdish and other terrorists. He thus subverted the chances of a secure and durable peace both with Israel and Turkey, and undermined U.S. policy in the region. He rejected offers of peaceful resolution of Israeli-Syrian differences - both territorial and political -- over the past 30 years, and the government-controlled media in Syria was a veritable fountain of anti-Semitic vitriol and Holocaust-denial.

Terrorists operating from Syrian-controlled territory were responsible for the Marine Corps Barracks bombing in Beirut, killing 240 American soldiers, and the bombing of the U.S. Embassy in Beirut killing scores of others.

http://www.jinsa.org/jinsa-reports/assad-was-ruthless-dictator

It's pretty clear, that those terrorists, suicide bombers (mainly Iranian or Hezbollah I think) who attacked the Beirut Barracks during the Reagan presidency did it from Syria. So,  that really shows, there could be complicity with terrorists too.

More incontrovertible proof, Assad's government gave refuge to Saddam's brother and the US almost invaded Syria as well, because that is where many terrorists operated from.

All of this can be linked, vs. just saying disinformation.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Turnabout is fair play.

Ummm...yeah ok.  I'm not trashing the sources I use to prove my point.  That would be counter productive.

Offline WingNot

@Wingnut

Can't tell if he's a DU n00b trying to earn his street cred on $kimmer's Island or if he's working at the Russian Troll Farm.

Either way he's such a tool he should have Craftsman tattooed on his forehead.

That is Perfect.  Specially seeing how far the Craftsman brand has descended into the shitter!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
It's pretty clear, that those terrorists, suicide bombers (mainly Iranian or Hezbollah I think) who attacked the Beirut Barracks during the Reagan presidency did it from Syria. So,  that really shows, there could be complicity with terrorists too.

More incontrovertible proof, Assad's government gave refuge to Saddam's brother and the US almost invaded Syria as well, because that is where many terrorists operated from.

All of this can be linked, vs. just saying disinformation.

Assad and his father were/are two of the most brutal thugs in the Middle East.  They took most if not all of Iraq's WMD munitions and production machinery in the opening days of the 2003 ground war.  We have drone footage of the convoy moving across the border unfettered.

Yet this Bolshevik toolbag thinks Assad Senior and Junior are heroes of the country.

Offline TomSea

But you are only using State-sponsored media as Sputnik is.

If I don't like CBS, I can go to Daily Caller or any number of sources. You are giving the exact state line, there press is not free.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

If I don't like CBS, I can go to Daily Caller or any number of sources. You are giving the exact state line, there press is not free.

Excellent point.

Offline TomSea

I am aware of the aerial pictures purportedly of Saddam's WMDs leaving Iraq, I in fact, posted it about a month ago.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Excellent point.

Nothing like a blatant troll to bring kumbayah moments to TBR.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Frank Cannon

Is this guy a Bot?

Oy Vey.

Word on the street is he is a Romanian Bot, otherwise known as a Ro Bot.

Offline LucasWhite

You do realize you flush any semblance of credibility you bring to this debate by trashing the very sources you use to try and make your point don't you?

No, that's not true.  Someone can reference an opposition source to show that even they agree/admit something.  For example, 'look even Salon admits that there are x number of abortions per year'.

Now, in this case, I did post an Al-Jazeera link in the Anne Frank thread, titled 'Critics denounce South Carolina's new 'anti-Semitism' law'.  This was because there are not many articles about it, because the American media is intentionally ignoring it.  I followed it up with a Reuters article.  My goal was just to show that there is an "anti-Semitism" measure in South Carolina.

Offline LucasWhite

Lies are lies, and truth is truth.  Your "free" sources have their own masters.

Offline TomSea

As for me, I am dropping out of this conversation.

A lot of things get defended here that attract a crowd, like if I defend for example (which I don't) same-sex marriage, I will definitely get a lot of responses about why it is wrong.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Lies are lies, and truth is truth.  Your "free" sources have their own masters.

And the master of the crap you're spewing is a former KGB Major who likes to poison people he dislikes for sport.

Offline WingNot

Word on the street is he is a Romanian Bot, otherwise known as a Ro Bot.

He reminds me of that A-lert feller.  But that was before your time!....

Offline LucasWhite

As for me, I am dropping out of this conversation.

A lot of things get defended here that attract a crowd, like if I defend for example (which I don't) same-sex marriage, I will definitely get a lot of responses about why it is wrong.

Okay, I think you all are good people.  No, I'm not a Russian Bot, and I didn't mean to start an argument there.  Was browsing on Friday when I was tired and it just sort of happened.  We agree on a lot so maybe I can offer you some support on other issues in other threads.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Okay, I think you all are good people.  No, I'm not a Russian Bot, and I didn't mean to start an argument there.  Was browsing on Friday when I was tired and it just sort of happened.  We agree on a lot so maybe I can offer you some support on other issues in other threads.

I'll be mildly surprised...given your alt right views and love of Putin and Assad that you can offer support in any other thread.

But we'll see.

Offline Frank Cannon

He reminds me of that A-lert feller.  But that was before your time!....

LOL. Oh, I remember A-bert. What a shitbag.