Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 330754 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #601 on: October 15, 2018, 11:35:01 pm »
Meghan Markle baby: Why Meghan's Australia tour should be BANNED after pregnancy news
UK Express, Oct 15, 2018

MEGHAN Markle and Prince Harry have announced they are expecting a baby ahead of their first overseas tour to Australia - but this is the reason why the Duchess of Sussex could have been stopped from travelling - and it all comes down to royal protocol.

Kensington Palace revealed the pregnancy on Monday morning as Meghan, 37, and Harry, 34, touched down in Sydney.

The royal couple are on a 16-day trip of Australia, Fiji, Tonga and New Zealand, starting officially on Tuesday.

[...]

Meghan and Harry’s long-awaited first royal tour has been in the planning for several weeks.

But the Queen and other senior Royals were only told the news at Eugenie’s wedding on Friday.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1031832/meghan-markle-baby-prince-harry-baby-bump-australia-tour-travel-advice-flying-pregnancy 

@mystery-ak   They announced the pregnancy *at *the wedding. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #602 on: October 15, 2018, 11:55:51 pm »

I know..I guess it's just me and Fergie who thinks this news could have waited a few days..it was Eugenie's day/weekend not to be upstaged by baby news from Meghan
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #603 on: October 16, 2018, 12:03:26 am »
I know..I guess it's just me and Fergie who thinks this news could have waited a few days..it was Eugenie's day/weekend not to be upstaged by baby news from Meghan

Absolutely they should have waited @mystery-ak .... to announce the news at someone else's wedding is mean and low class.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #604 on: October 16, 2018, 12:44:23 am »
He's holding hands with the older girl to his right who is leaning over, reassuring others and....he just wants to be in the picture!!!    happy77

Oh come on! Have a sense of imagination you Muggle!  :silly: :silly: :silly:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #605 on: October 16, 2018, 02:07:18 am »
Yahoo! is reporting that Meghan just debuted her baby bump. Umm, no she didn’t. There isn’t a bump yet. Her unbuttoned coat at Eugenie’s wedding was not needed. Attention whore much? Her “baby bump”pics are here:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/meghan-markle-just-debuted-her-225500488.html
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #606 on: October 16, 2018, 03:16:51 pm »
Pippin had a baby boy this morning. Don’t know how big yet, other than mom and baby are doing fine. She did look like she was about to pop with that photo.

@Right_in_Virginia
@CatherineofAragon

Any other royal watchers?
(Technically Pippa is a royal in law, not a royal but still....)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 03:18:28 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

« Reply #607 on: October 17, 2018, 12:25:14 am »
Pippin had a baby boy this morning. Don’t know how big yet, other than mom and baby are doing fine. She did look like she was about to pop with that photo.

@Right_in_Virginia
@CatherineofAragon

Any other royal watchers?
(Technically Pippa is a royal in law, not a royal but still....) 

Congratulations to Pippa & James!   

(No name, yet @Freya  happy77)

Pippa, who was wearing a long blue coat, white shoes and sunglasses, was seen smiling as she entered the Lindo Wing on Monday, a little more than 48 hours after she attended Princess Eugenie's royal wedding in Windsor last Friday.

A spokeswoman for Pippa Middleton and her husband said: 'James and Pippa have had a baby boy.

'He was born Monday 15th October at 1.58pm, weighing 8lb and 9oz. Everyone is delighted and mother and baby are doing well.'

Meanwhile, a spokesman for Kensington Palace said this afternoon that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge 'are thrilled for Pippa and James.'

More:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6282291/Pippa-Middleton-James-Matthews-welcome-child-gives-birth-baby-boy.html

Silver Pines

« Reply #608 on: October 17, 2018, 11:33:07 pm »
Look at what's her name trying to scurry to the front ... look at her feet ...

@Right_in_Virginia
@Freya

She needs to build up those stick legs if she's going to carry a baby.

This wedding, though....holy cow.  So much green, and an autumn leaf cake.  I think it was perfect, lol.

Silver Pines

« Reply #609 on: October 17, 2018, 11:34:07 pm »

That is tacky.  Couldn't wait one more day?

Silver Pines

« Reply #610 on: October 17, 2018, 11:36:32 pm »
@mystery-ak , lol, I saw this and thought of you :laugh:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #611 on: October 17, 2018, 11:53:54 pm »
@mystery-ak , lol, I saw this and thought of you :laugh:

LOL....she always finds that camera..

I am happy for Harry I know he wants children... wink777
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #612 on: October 17, 2018, 11:55:05 pm »

What a GD dork this Prince Bill is. Either get a damn toupee or comb that shit over. He looks like a High School trig teacher.

BTW that hood ornament on the Bentley is priceless. It looks like a horse fornicating.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 11:57:24 pm by Frank Cannon »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #613 on: October 18, 2018, 12:04:10 am »
LOL. The Royal Bentley with the fornicating horse is an '02. I got dead beat tenants driving newer shit than that.

Silver Pines

« Reply #614 on: October 18, 2018, 12:09:04 am »
LOL....she always finds that camera..

I am happy for Harry I know he wants children... wink777

Absolutely...I've been looking forward to seeing him with kids of his own. 

Silver Pines

« Reply #615 on: October 18, 2018, 12:12:16 am »
LOL. The Royal Bentley with the fornicating horse is an '02. I got dead beat tenants driving newer shit than that.

I know, but can they write a check--sorry, "cheque" for a quarter of a mil new one, lol?

Somehow Elizabeth with her horses and dogs and rubber boots strikes me as the kind who doesn't care about replacing every year.

What makes Bentleys so expensive?

Silver Pines

« Reply #616 on: October 18, 2018, 12:13:17 am »

What a GD dork this Prince Bill is. Either get a damn toupee or comb that shit over. He looks like a High School trig teacher.

BTW that hood ornament on the Bentley is priceless. It looks like a horse fornicating.

Harry took over in the looks department and now he's starting to go bald, too.  Damn I wish he'd get transplants or plugs or whatever.

« Reply #617 on: October 18, 2018, 12:01:26 pm »
Wills should get a rug ... or a hat. He's head is just too pointy.  @CatherineofAragon

« Reply #618 on: October 22, 2018, 01:03:46 am »
‘She’s only pregnant – not ill!’: Fury as trolls slam pregnant Meghan for needing a well-deserved rest during her gruelling royal tour
Daily Mail/UK, Oct 21, 2018

Meghan Markle has divided opinion after the mother-to-be made the decision to cut back her busy royal tour schedule following an exhausting few days in Australia.

The Duchess, who is three or four months pregnant, unexpectedly missed an appearance with husband Harry to watch a road cycling race today. 

She will also not take part in tomorrow's scheduled events on Fraser Island, the palace has said.

Royal watchers were split following the announcement, with some suggesting she was looking for 'sympathy' while others defended the 37-year-old former actor.

Some angry Twitter users hit out and said 'pregnancy isn't an illness' and she shouldn't take time off because of it.

'Millions of women around the world work through pregnancy with illness because they don't have a choice. It's not news,' one wrote.

Another added: 'she's only pregnant not ill' 

While a third wrote: 'I doubt shaking a few hands and lording around Oz is gonna have a detrimental on the pregnancy. Try working in a real public sector business 6 weeks before you give birth. Give us a break from this s*** please.'

But there were many more quick to leap to the Duchess's defence, with one praising her sensible.

More:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6300635/Meghan-Markle-misses-royal-engagement-exhausting-tour-dividing-opinion-online.html

« Reply #619 on: October 22, 2018, 09:17:17 pm »
Why People Are Saying Meghan's Dress With a Thigh-High Split Defies Royal Protocol
Marie Claire, October 22, 2018

A few less-than-chill people on Twitter were quick to point out her exposed arms and shoulders, the thin, beach-ready material, and of course, the amount of leg on the show. Yep, I'm eye-rolling too, but has Meghan technically defied royal protocol with her clothes this time around?

More:  http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/royals/why-people-are-saying-meghans-dress-with-a-thigh-high-split-defies-royal-protocol/ar-BBOIHhE?ocid=ientp

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #620 on: October 22, 2018, 09:21:58 pm »

I don't think the Queen gives a s**t about protocal with regards to Harry and Meghan. It is not like Harry is going to be King.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #621 on: October 22, 2018, 09:24:51 pm »
If that was a swimsuit cover-up I would say okay... 888mouth

I would guess E would be upset considering she demands all women at her events wear nylons..
Support the USO

« Reply #622 on: October 22, 2018, 09:25:54 pm »
 *****rollingeyes*****     

« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 09:26:50 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Silver Pines

« Reply #623 on: October 23, 2018, 01:24:02 am »
Wills should get a rug ... or a hat. He's head is just too pointy.  @CatherineofAragon

@Right_in_Virginia

The Queen needs to make a royal declaration.

Silver Pines