Author Topic: PGA Star Lucas Glover Says Wife Attacked Him ... Over Bad Golf Tourney  (Read 1077 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/15/lucas-glover-wife-domestic-violence/

PGA star Lucas Glover -- who won the 2009 U.S. Open -- told cops his wife, Krista, attacked him Saturday and called him a "p*ssy" and a "loser" because he played poorly in a golf tournament earlier that day.

It's all in a police report obtained by TMZ Sports ... which says cops in Jacksonville, Florida were called to a rented house where Glover, his wife and mother were staying.

According to the report, Lucas' mother had cuts on her arms and blood on her chest when cops arrived ... and said Krista had attacked both her and Lucas.

When cops made contact with Lucas, he said the fight started after he played a bad round of golf at the Players Championship earlier that day.

The police report states ... "Lucas advised me every time he plays poorly in a tournament, Krista begins yelling at him, stating he is a 'loser' and 'p*ssy' and ultimately starting an altercation with him about his performance."

----------

While she was en route for the jail, she allegedly threatened the arresting officers saying, "This is why cops get shot in the face."

Cops also say Krista kicked the squad car so hard, the door separated from the frame.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Crazy eyes.

Men of a certain age and experience can pick that out of a lineup, every time.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Frank Cannon

Crazy eyes.

Men of a certain age and experience can pick that out of a lineup, every time.

Oh yeah. She just screams crazy. I can't believe she was able to bend the door on the cops cruiser.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Oh yeah. She just screams crazy. I can't believe she was able to bend the door on the cops cruiser.

It's one of the Crazy Broad superpowers.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline RoosGirl

Everyone has a different motivational approach.  I think she was just trying to encourage him to play better in his next tourny.

Offline Frank Cannon

Everyone has a different motivational approach.  I think she was just trying to encourage him to play better in his next tourny.

You must be a joy when the lawn needs mowed.

Offline RoosGirl

You must be a joy when the lawn needs mowed.

I'm a joy all the time.