Author Topic: Israeli air raids target Hamas facility in Gaza, Turkey seeks UN motion  (Read 353 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Israeli air raids target Hamas facility in Gaza, Turkey seeks UN motion

Israel said Thursday it launched an overnight air raid on a Hamas facility in Gaza, after gunfire from the territory targeted its soldiers and damaged a building.

In a statement, the Israeli Defense Forces said, “the Israeli army struck targets belonging to Hamas in the northern Gaza Strip, including terrorist infrastructure and weapons-making facilities.”

On Wednesday, Israeli tanks fired at three Hamas positions after shots from Gaza were fired at Israeli soldiers and bullets from a heavy machinegun hit a house in the town of Sderot. The exchanges of fire came after weeks of mass protests and clashes on the Gaza border, which peaked on Monday when more than 60 Palestinians were killed by Israeli forces.

Read more at: https://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2018/05/17/Israeli-air-raids-target-Hamas-facility-in-Gaza.html

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Israel, Egypt and Hamas need to sit in a locked room and end this sh*t. 

If they don't, then this needs to stop making the "news" --- because it won't be.  All will have chosen this as a way of life and the world should just stop caring about it.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."