Author Topic: $100 MILLION IN 2017: Minnesota Muslims Sending Suitcases Full Of Gov’t Money To Fund Terrorists Ab  (Read 469 times)

rangerrebew

$100 MILLION IN 2017: Minnesota Muslims Sending Suitcases Full Of Gov’t Money To Fund Terrorists Abroad
May 15, 2018

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! Our government is handing out millions to sham daycare centers run by Somali Muslims who came to the US as refugees. They’re now scamming and stealing taxpayer dollars.  Millions of taxpayer dollars appear to be going to support terrorists in the Middle East and Africa by using childcare centers as fronts, according to an investigation in Minnesota.

https://100percentfedup.com/100-million-in-2017-minnesota-muslims-sending-suitcases-full-of-govt-money-to-fund-terrorists-abroad/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
$100 million can fund alot of real nasty terrorist plots.
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
$100 MILLION IN 2017: Minnesota Muslims Sending Suitcases Full Of Gov’t Money To Fund Terrorists Abroad
May 15, 2018

Outside the attacks and towers falling, maybe the most lasting memory of 9-11 for me was the (1) celebration of muslims in many parts of the world, and (2) The blatant lack of outrage of almost all the other muslims, including those in this country.

That level of complicity has convinced me that this is a religious war just as much as it was between our religions 800 years ago.  Until we realize this, we are destined to lose this war.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.