Author Topic: BREAKING: Armed School Resource Officer Shoots Student Who Open Fired At School  (Read 687 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Daily Caller
MIKE BREST
11:52 AM 05/16/2018

Mark Dallas, a school resource officer, exchanged shots with a student who brought a gun to school in Illinois, Wednesday morning.

The suspect, allegedly 19-years old, arrived armed at Dixon High School around 8:00 am Wednesday. When he got there, he fired shots at the resource officer on duty, hitting him. Then, the officer was able to fire back at the alleged shooter, hitting him, according to Dixon City Manager Danny Langloss.

(more)
http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/16/armed-school-resource-officer-stops-shooting-illinois-dixon-high-school/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline verga

Waiting for the alphabet newsies to cover this.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

From reading the two sentences of the article posted I can only ascertain that something allegedly happened.  ^-^

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Link does not work/

Found article describing event here.  Former student is shot by officer during gunfire exchange at graduation practice in Dixon High School gym
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-dixon-school-shooting-20180516-story.html

Note well:  Contrary to what the Daily Caller announced in headline, this was NOT a student who was doing the shooting.

It was a FORMER student.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

Resource officer prevents possible school shooting after man brings gun to Illinois high school
By Kathleen Joyce | Fox News

A resource officer may have prevented a massacre after a 19-year-old former male student allegedly brought a gun inside an Illinois school and opened fire.

The suspect shot several rounds at Dixon High School resource officer Mark Dallas, who returned fire and struck the gunman during the confrontation, WQAD reported. The officer was not hit by gunfire and the suspect had non-life-threatening injuries. No students or staff members were injured in the incident. The suspect was placed in police custody and received medical treatment.

Multiple sources identified the suspect to Sauk Valley but officials have not yet confirmed the report. The media outlet said the suspect was expelled from the school recently.  ...   FOX News

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dixon home of RR and my dil...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34