Author Topic: 'Historic Moment': Harris Faulkner Travels to Jerusalem to Report on US Embassy Opening  (Read 674 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

'Historic Moment': Harris Faulkner Travels to Jerusalem to Report on US Embassy Opening
Fox News, May 11, 2018, Harris Faulkner

This weekend I will be leaving the familiarity of Fox News’ Studio F in Midtown Manhattan for an assignment on location in Jerusalem.

Through my Christian upbringing, I have always been fascinated with Israel’s rich history and culture.

With the climate of unrest in the Middle East today and President Trump’s decision to move the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem - recognizing Jerusalem as the capital in the eyes of the United States - the opportunity to report during this change is invaluable.

This historic move comes at a time when Israel will be celebrating their 70th year of independence this Sunday, and I am looking forward to witnessing the celebrations firsthand as I take in the sights with my team.

Although it will be my first trip to Jerusalem and a short journey - about 48 hours between landing in and departing from Tel Aviv - I am excited for this unique opportunity to share news from this part of the world with our millions of Fox viewers and experience what this country has to offer.

More:  http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/05/11/monday-harris-faulkner-live-jerusalem-us-embassy-opening