Author Topic: Arizona woman, 31, stalked date, said she wanted to bathe in his blood in one of 65,000 texts, polic  (Read 1085 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/10/arizona-woman-31-stalked-date-said-wanted-to-bathe-in-his-blood-in-one-65000-texts-police-say.html

After one date, an Arizona woman reportedly decided her best chance to gain a man's affection was through texts. Lots of texts. Sometimes 500 per day. A total of 65,000.

Jacqueline Ades, 31, of Phoenix, was arrested on charges of threatening, stalking and harassment after allegedly sending thousands of messages -- including one stating she wanted to bathe in his blood.

Ades met the victim, a Paradise Valley man who was not identified, through a dating site, FOX10 Phoenix reported. The two went on one date, but Ades allegedly became infatuated and continued to pursue the man. He said Ades sent him about 65,000 texts and there were times he received 500 messages a day from her, according to FOX10.

@Frank Cannon  Do you know this lady?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Frank Cannon

Wow. Maybe if this chick was hot she could get away with this....

....but she is not.

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline RoosGirl

Offline goodwithagun

I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Some crazy Instagram posts. One read, “The only​ people who don’t use money, are the very few in the Illuminati. They invented money to enslave the entire population of human. They have global domination. IT ALREADY HAPPENED.” Another post said, “There’s a crack in the earth that leads to Atlantis.”

She looks good in some photos but in others, not so much and you can see the crazy. She is accused of entering his house when he wasn't there, and taking a bath in his bathtub. She supposedly had a large butcher knife in her car. He's lucky she didn't kill him.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Some heavy duty bi-polarness going on there.

Offline berdie

I have trouble understanding stalking.

If someone isn't interested or is through with a relationship...move on down the road.

Oceander

She makes bat-shit crazy look like Sunday school sanity.