Author Topic: AN FBI INFORMANT IN THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN? (2)  (Read 527 times)

Offline endicom

AN FBI INFORMANT IN THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN? (2)
« on: May 11, 2018, 12:30:07 pm »
Power Line
Scott Johnson
May 11, 2018

In her weekly Wall Street Journal column Kim Strassel delivers news and analysis you probably won’t see much of elsewhere. Following up on her own previous work that we noted here yesterday, Kim reports:

[...]

Sara Careter has more on yesterday’s meeting here. I have nothing to add but the observation that one can only draw adverse inferences from the DOJ/FBI’s handling of this evidence. Kim herself concludes that “what is clear is that we’ve barely scratched the surface of the FBI’s 2016 behavior, and the country will never get the straight story until President Trump moves to declassify everything possible.”

The Journal publishes a related column by retired FBI special agent and legal attaché Thomas Baker, “The FBI’s shocking disrespect for Congress.” Quotable quote: “I spent 33 years in the FBI, including several working in the Office of Congressional and Public Affairs. The recent deterioration in the bureau’s relationship with Congress is shocking. It truly is a change in culture.”

More... http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/05/an-fbi-informant-in-the-trump-campaign-2.php

Offline endicom

Re: AN FBI INFORMANT IN THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN? (2)
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 12:30:47 pm »

It's early but this story is growing legs.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 12:45:10 pm »
It's early but this story is growing legs.

I personally hope it blows wide open!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2018, 12:58:38 pm »
The FBI thinks they are above the law. As does the BATF, CIA, DOJ, and NSA to name a few.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline endicom

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2018, 01:13:11 pm »
I personally hope it blows wide open!

Here's one from two days ago and in USA Today: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,315801.new.html#new

Imagine the headlines if the same came about about the Hillary or Obama campaigns:

"Right Wing Cabal At FBI"

"Schumer Calls For 'Clean Sweep' At DOJ"

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2018, 02:55:27 pm »
I think most of this corruption and disregard of the law and our culture became established during the Clinton presidency.