Author Topic: Homeland Security secretary threatened to QUIT after Trump publicly BERATED HER!!  (Read 573 times)

Offline corbe

Homeland Security secretary threatened to QUIT after Trump publicly BERATED HER!!

May. 10, 2018 6:57 pm by SooperMexican

This is another example of the chaos in the White House – if it’s true.

The New York Times:
Kirstjen Nielsen, the homeland security secretary, told colleagues she was close to resigning after President Trump berated her on Wednesday in front of the entire cabinet for what he said was her failure to adequately secure the nation’s borders, according to several current and former officials familiar with the episode.

Ms. Nielsen, who is a protégée of John F. Kelly, the White House chief of staff, has drafted a resignation letter but has not submitted it, according to two of the people.

<..snip..>

http://therightscoop.com/homeland-security-secretary-threatened-to-quit-after-trump-publicly-berated-her/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

@Mods please feel free to move this to practically anywhere, including the Trash Can, my feelings won't be hurt.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline endicom

...my feelings won't be hurt.

There's a way. There's always a way.

A spokesman for DHS said this story is not true.

Offline corbe

There's a way. There's always a way.

A spokesman for DHS said this story is not true.

I knew I should have posted the Report from Trump's Urologist (which he wrote), instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
   I knew I should have posted the Report from Trump's Urologist (which he wrote), instead.

Yer a bad boy!  (I had to see the picture again.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: