Author Topic: Rush: Trump’s Making a Fool of Obama and the Drive-Bys Can’t Stand It!  (Read 631 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/05/10/trumps-making-fool-obama-drive-bys-cant-stand/

Trump’s Making a Fool of Obama and the Drive-Bys Can’t Stand It!

May 10, 2018

RUSH: Okay. Let’s see what happened here. We got back three hostages. We didn’t have to send any pallets worth of money in the middle of the night. We didn’t have to give up three top North Korean terrorists in order to get back these hostages. No wonder the media’s so upset about this, because everywhere you look Obama is being made to look a fool! And the Drive-Bys just can’t stand it, folks!

I’ve got an article here in The Stack. It’s an AP story that almost reads like a parody for the amount of snark it contains. AP basically says that Trump put the physical and mental health of these freed hostages at risk by trotting them out in front of the media for a photo-op! (laughing) Oh, my goodness.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: You can kind of understand why they’re going irrational. Let’s take a look at the major Obama policy rollbacks that have taken place. Excuse me. I’m afraid I’m coming down with something. I felt all morning like I’m coming down with something. I’m rallying now, but I felt all morning like on the verge of feverishness and stuff. (interruption) No, no, no. There’s no over-the-counter medicine that can deal with a cold or flu or any of that stuff.

That is all psychological when you take that stuff. When you got it, you gotta get it. You gotta get it, you gotta live through it, you gotta deal with it. I’m trying to ward it off. At any rate, let’s look at all of the Obama things that have been rolled back. At the top of the list, of course, is the Iran deal. But here’s some things that haven’t gotten a lot of mention. Fuel-emissions standards. This was a huge deal promoting climate change.

The Obama administration had really ratcheted up the fuel emissions standards that auto manufacturers were going to have to meet. Those have been rolled back. Net neutrality, which is government control of the internet. The individual mandate and Obamacare, DACA, the Paris climate accords, travel to Cuba, the transgender troop ban. The Keystone pipeline’s been approved. The Clean Water Act — Obama’s clean power thing — was blown to smithereens. The Trans-Pacific Partnership has been blown to smithereens.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/05/10/trumps-making-fool-obama-drive-bys-cant-stand/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34