Author Topic: Rush: Did the FBI Plant an Informant in the Trump Campaign?  (Read 544 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Did the FBI Plant an Informant in the Trump Campaign?

May 10, 2018

RUSH: Folks, you know, a lot of things I really that much of this is imploding.

Michael Avenatti — is that his name? — the so-called lawyer for Stormy Daniels? His whole thing is imploding now. The Mueller investigation is, I think, on the verge of it. And, by the way, I’m gonna give you a little heads-up here. Based on a Kimberley Strassel column last week, a Wall Street Journal editorial today and a Washington Post piece earlier this week, I actually believe the FBI planted an informant in the Trump campaign — before Mueller was appointed, obviously.

This was in the summer of 2016, ’cause I think they believe this Russia stuff. I literally think… I’ve gone back and forth on this. I really think they believe… And I think this is why.. You know, there’s a FISA application for the warrant to spy, FISA, and it uses the dossier. But there have to be other things in that application. Trump could declassify any of this any time he wants to and I have told you that I don’t think he’s declassifying it because I think he likes playing the victim.

I think he… I don’t mean to put it that way. He likes being able to tweet about the witch-hunt. I think he thinks it solidifies the bond between himself and his supporters. But clearly, if I’m a little bit overboard in suggesting they planted an informant in the campaign, they clearly have, and it’s been… Devin Nunes is trying to get this. This is the result of his latest request and it’s based on a Washington Post story.

I’m gonna try to make sense of all this as the program unfolds today, but I just wanted to tell you. I would not be surprised if, in fact, the FBI planted an informant in the Trump campaign in order to try to prove this Russia collusion business. I think these swamp people are so in the vapors with all of this — I think they’re so shocked and stunned over everything that’s happened — that they have long since abandoned any rationality whatsoever.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/05/10/fbi-plant-informant-trump-campaign/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34