Author Topic: Share What you are listening to NOW?  (Read 178700 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Share WTF you're Listening to NOW?
« Reply #125 on: June 15, 2018, 12:32:57 am »
@Frank Cannon

Anywho....

That is a perfectly awful song. 

Wow. Mr Marshmallow is a new low in hi fidelity.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #126 on: June 15, 2018, 12:37:38 am »
Dude, I live in a house. People shit in their houses, just most of us keep it limited to one or two rooms (bathrooms). Be how you want to be, but don't get pissy when people notice the smell.
Why don't you just take it to the kitty pic thread?

That's actually quite conservative, considering where I could have gone with the World's Loudest Rock Band (Big Bottom, Sex Farm, Lick My Love Pump)

Must make Amends.

Here is my offering of Respect for any of the poor, sweet innocents I may have Offended.

! No longer available
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #127 on: June 15, 2018, 12:42:12 am »

That's actually quite conservative, considering where I could have gone with the World's Loudest Rock Band (Big Bottom, Sex Farm, Lick My Love Pump)

Must make Amends.

Here is my offering of Respect for any of the poor, sweet innocents I may have Offended.

! No longer available
After 40 years in the oil patch I'm hard to offend, but there are times and places where you just don't stir the bucket. If you're looking to start crap, How about doing it on a thread more appropriate to the purpose and not on a music thread? Sheesh. **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #128 on: June 15, 2018, 12:52:06 am »
Wow. Mr Marshmallow is a new low in hi fidelity.

No no no, it's Marsh-m-e-l-l-o  Makes him cool and laid back or something, or less like an idiot with that weird get-up he's got on.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #129 on: June 15, 2018, 01:18:02 am »
After 40 years in the oil patch I'm hard to offend, but there are times and places where you just don't stir the bucket. If you're looking to start crap, How about doing it on a thread more appropriate to the purpose and not on a music thread? Sheesh. **nononono*

You know, it's funny how you, I, and everyone else here can be called "azzholes, idiots, unicorn chasers" and worse, by just 1 other Member with complete and utter impunity, but I post 1 Music Video on a Music Thread (with a comment) and another member orders me to not start any of that effing NT/AT stuff, and it's MY FAULT? 

Music is Above pettiness and Personal Preferences?

I've performed enough of it to know 99% of it serves no higher purpose than to be an excuse for people who wouldn't know a bass clef from a bull fiddle to get drunk, high, sweaty and make the beast with two backs with someone else they just met in a gin mill or a mosh pit.

So before I get accused of anything else, here endeth the sermon, with one of the greatest rock guitar players ever: Jennifer Batten.

! No longer available
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Online corbe

« Reply #130 on: June 15, 2018, 01:28:20 am »
   @To-Whose-Benefit? I, sent you that PM and did not ORDER you to do anything, I respectfully and politely asked you to refrain from politics in this Thread.

Still on Paul Thorn

Paul Thorn : Love Train

! No longer available

Love ya Bro.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #131 on: June 15, 2018, 01:57:15 am »
   @To-Whose-Benefit? I, sent you that PM and did not ORDER you to do anything, I respectfully and politely asked you to refrain from politics in this Thread.

Still on Paul Thorn

Paul Thorn : Love Train

! No longer available

Love ya Bro.

@corbe, I hadn't even seen your mssg until you just posted. I wasn't referring to you. Read up thread.

This is just, well, Collegiate.

Here at a supposedly Conservative Political chat site we now have a Safe Space, so watch your Micro-Aggressions Dude.

Follow the libretto on this one.

! No longer available

On youtube there's a Warning (on another version of it with the lyrics) that it's "Offensive"

The song is ANTI NAZI, ANTI WHITE SUPREMACIST, and ANTI REVERSE RACISM.

(These guys play Viking and Pagan Metal festivals. Gotta pay the rent. And they got sick of skinheads approaching them trying to enlist them. Hence, this tune.)

But the Illiteratti are offended enough to send youtube official complaints.

Gotta watch that 1st Amendment shit. Damn Dangerous stuff.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #132 on: June 15, 2018, 01:58:10 am »

You know, it's funny how you, I, and everyone else here can be called "azzholes, idiots, unicorn chasers" and worse, by just 1 other Member with complete and utter impunity, but I post 1 Music Video on a Music Thread (with a comment) and another member orders me to not start any of that effing NT/AT stuff, and it's MY FAULT? 

Music is Above pettiness and Personal Preferences?

I've performed enough of it to know 99% of it serves no higher purpose than to be an excuse for people who wouldn't know a bass clef from a bull fiddle to get drunk, high, sweaty and make the beast with two backs with someone else they just met in a gin mill or a mosh pit.

So before I get accused of anything else, here endeth the sermon, with one of the greatest rock guitar players ever: Jennifer Batten.

! No longer available
That lady can do some stuff with those fingers. Thanks!

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #133 on: June 15, 2018, 02:01:58 am »

Gotta watch that 1st Amendment shit. Damn Dangerous stuff.
Yep, sure is, and that's why it's protected. But there is a time and place to yell "Fire!", and times and places where it just isn't appropriate. There are plenty of places here where people can fight over how they feel about politics and politicians.  I thought this was a music thread.

C S Lewis

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #134 on: June 15, 2018, 02:22:33 am »
Yep, sure is, and that's why it's protected. But there is a time and place to yell "Fire!", and times and places where it just isn't appropriate. There are plenty of places here where people can fight over how they feel about politics and politicians.  I thought this was a music thread.

Thank you. Yes, I thought it was a music thread too.  Not everything has to be about NT.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #135 on: June 15, 2018, 02:52:58 am »

Thank you. Yes, I thought it was a music thread too.  Not everything has to be about NT.

Well you're going to wish this was a Trump thread after you listen to this moldy oldie gem.....

! No longer available

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #136 on: June 15, 2018, 02:57:35 am »
Well you're going to wish this was a Trump thread after you listen to this moldy oldie gem.....

! No longer available

I can fix that easy:

! No longer available

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #137 on: June 15, 2018, 02:58:24 am »
Followed by:
! No longer available

Love me some Space Hog

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #138 on: June 15, 2018, 03:01:10 am »
I can fix that easy:

! No longer available

Oh my God. Enough with the funeral music for old people. At least you didn't play Walk on the Ocean. It makes me want to walk in the ocean and drown.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #139 on: June 15, 2018, 03:01:55 am »
Oh my God. Enough with the funeral music for old people. At least you didn't play Walk on the Ocean. It makes me want to walk in the ocean and drown.

LOL  That is actually my least favorite song by them.  Maybe because it was on the radio every 5 minutes.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #140 on: June 15, 2018, 03:05:10 am »
LOL  That is actually my least favorite song by them.  Maybe because it was on the radio every 5 minutes.

Are you kidding? They are still playing their crap on some stations like it just came out. Damn that Toad!

Online corbe

« Reply #141 on: June 15, 2018, 03:07:18 am »
   My respect for both of ya went down a few notches when I played some of this stuff yall call music.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #142 on: June 15, 2018, 03:16:41 am »
Are you kidding? They are still playing their crap on some stations like it just came out. Damn that Toad!

Love that Toad.  I think I heard somewhere that the lead singer struggles with depression, so if his songs make you want to walk into the ocean, that's probably why.

Try this Toad:

! No longer available

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #143 on: June 15, 2018, 03:17:24 am »
   My respect for both of ya went down a few notches when I played some of this stuff yall call music.

I didn't think that was possible.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #144 on: June 15, 2018, 03:20:03 am »
Love that Toad.  I think I heard somewhere that the lead singer struggles with depression, so if his songs make you want to walk into the ocean, that's probably why.

Try this Toad:

! No longer available

Oh for crying out loud. I didn't like them when they were new and I was listening to them drunk and high in my frat house banging the sorority chicks next door.........150 years ago.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #145 on: June 15, 2018, 03:21:38 am »

Yeah. I feel terrible about that............you are stuck in 1976.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #146 on: June 15, 2018, 03:21:46 am »
You probably like this nonsense

! No longer available

Online corbe

« Reply #147 on: June 15, 2018, 03:25:36 am »
   I like that Toadie @RoosGirl

This Toad is more in tune with my current inebriated state.

Toad the wet sprocket - Something's always wrong

! No longer available

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #148 on: June 15, 2018, 03:30:50 am »
You probably like this nonsense

! No longer available

The Beasties are the Mozart of our time! The only way that MTV video could be better is if Kennedy was the VJ on that clip...

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #149 on: June 15, 2018, 03:39:49 am »
I was digging this song when it was released.

! No longer available