Author Topic: How to win a war without Firing a Shot!  (Read 1814 times)

Offline AmericanaPrime

• Americana Prime
How to win a war without Firing a Shot!
« on: May 10, 2018, 02:29:44 pm »
🚨New Video🚨

How to Win a War without Firing a Shot!

https://youtu.be/WcGpFYgKgew

Please like, subscribe, and share!
Visit my website @ AmericanaPrime.com!

Offline MOD3

Re: How to win a war without Firing a Shot!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 06:27:29 pm »
Welcome to TBR!  We like original material, and we'd love for you to engage with our Members! 

I have a favor to ask:  You image is very large.  Normally large images can be reduced when hotlinking, using the "IMG" HTML code.  Unfortunately, it's a little more difficult to resize images that are attachments to posts, such as the one you attached here.  They must be resized in your image application before you attach them here to prevent them from appearing huge.

I like your Vlog, and I hope to see more of them in the future.

One more thing:  Is this a permalink to this video, or is it the landing page for your subscribers?  We prefer you post permalinks.  If you want to also post the YouTube subscriber landing page, that's fine too, just please indicate to the readers which is which.

Happy posting!

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 08:03:53 pm »
@AmericanaPrime   

I like the way you think, Steve.  Hope you do engage our Group of 'Briefers' here and not post and run.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 10:40:20 pm »
@AmericanaPrime

Cool shields!  I love Cap.

You make a good point about Trump's economic war, but I'd say that it's an old approach, not a new one.

It might be before your time, but Reagan bankrupted the USSR despite criticism of using food as an economic weapon.  Trump is bringing back yesteryear, perhaps.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline AmericanaPrime

• Americana Prime
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2018, 03:18:48 pm »
Yeah economic war is not new, however, I think the WILL to use it to it's fullest is new, or at least in the last 40 or so years.

Thanks for the comments!
Visit my website @ AmericanaPrime.com!