Author Topic: Rose McGowan Rips Obama  (Read 823 times)

Online mountaineer

Rose McGowan Rips Obama
« on: May 10, 2018, 01:05:48 pm »
Rose McGowan Rips Obama
By James Barrett
May 9, 2018

Rose McGowan, the actress-turned-activist who was among the first to expose the alleged sexual misconduct of megaproducer and Democrat megadonor Harvey Weinstein, recently met with former President Barack Obama, and she came away "disappointed."

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter published Wednesday, McGowan described her disappointing encounter with Obama in New Delhi in December at the Hindustan Times Leadership Summit.

"I was disappointed he didn't acknowledge a global fight, let alone mine," said McGowan of the #MeToo movement, for which she has been the most vocal leader.  ...

THR's Chris Gardner notes that Obama's glaring failure to address the elephant in the room "was especially hard for her because Obama's daughter Malia had interned at the Weinstein Co."

"I was sitting right in front of him, and he would not meet my eyes, and then at the last minute, he asked for Naomi Campbell to be put in a photo with us," said McGowan.  ... More at Daily Wire
 *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline endicom

Re: Rose McGowan Rips Obama
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 01:11:27 pm »

Rose, you have your agenda and other people have theirs.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Rose McGowan Rips Obama
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 01:13:22 pm »
How do you make a living and travel the world as an activist.  I'd like to do that
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org