Author Topic: Hissy fits in Australia as US says no to Iranians and Somalis in refugee deal  (Read 676 times)

rangerrebew

Hissy fits in Australia as US says no to Iranians and Somalis in refugee deal

Posted by Ann Corcoran on May 9, 2018

I’ve been having computer problems so this is going to be a quickie update on the “dumb” Australia refugee deal that we should never have entered in to with the Australian government.

Trump should have followed his first instincts and told Turnbull a flat out NO!

In January of 2017, Trump should have said NO! to the outrageous Obama arrangement for us to take off the Australians’ hands 1,250 of their detained refugee wannabes.

So now this is all dragging out with the Lefty press taking shots at the US each step of the way.

Here is the latest at The Guardian:

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2018/05/09/hissy-fits-in-australia-as-us-says-no-to-iranians-and-somalis-in-refugee-deal/#more-167701

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The reason these quote "refugees" are being detained in Australia is because they raised some kind of red flag. That is, they are suspected of terrorism or criminal behavior or their identity was entirely unverifiable. Why the HELL would we want those people here?

This is reminiscent of when Castro emptied all his prisons and asylums, and sent them all to America. How STUPID can we be as a nation?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline MajorClay

Yes!!!!!!! :tongue2:

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
The reason these quote "refugees" are being detained in Australia is because they raised some kind of red flag. That is, they are suspected of terrorism or criminal behavior or their identity was entirely unverifiable. Why the HELL would we want those people here?

This is reminiscent of when Castro emptied all his prisons and asylums, and sent them all to America. How STUPID can we be as a nation?

Not really.  Australia has a strict policy that if you try to immigrate illegally, they will NEVER take you in.  They'll vet your refugee claim, help you find asylum elsewhere, and house you offshore in the meantime, but you will never become an Aussie citizen.  So President Obama had made arrangements to do a refugee swap.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Laura wrote:
"Australia has a strict policy that if you try to immigrate illegally, they will NEVER take you in..."

Really?
That sounds like the policy that WE should have.

Offline dfwgator

USA To World:

We Aren't Your Dumping Ground, Anymore!

Offline skeeter

How STUPID can we be as a nation?

Pretty stupid. Although Americans had no say in this dumb deal they did elect the treasonous piece Barack of dog Obama squeeze that inflicted it on us.