Author Topic: Rush: Explaining Your Host’s Mueller-Induced Funk  (Read 682 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Explaining Your Host’s Mueller-Induced Funk
« on: May 08, 2018, 10:28:05 pm »

Explaining Your Host’s Mueller-Induced Funk

May 8, 2018

RUSH: Rudy Giuliani has suggested to the special counsel, Robert Mueller, that Trump would submit to written questions maybe, depending on the scope and the area of focus. And the special counsel has said (summarized), “There’s no way we’re gonna allow this interview to take place in written form! This interview will not take place with written questions and written answers. We’re not here to learn what Trump knew or didn’t know. We’re here to catch Trump in a perjury trap, and we can’t do that if we do this in writing.”

Now, he didn’t say that, but that’s essentially what he means. I didn’t share this with you yesterday, folks, but I was in a funk for some of the period of yesterday’s show. Normally when I’m in a funk, I tell you, but I didn’t yesterday. I just worked through it. But the funk began when I was detailing for you the story of Mueller indicting these 13 Russian internet troll farms. Purely a PR exercise. He indicted a bunch of people he knew would never respond.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/05/08/explaining-hosts-mueller-induced-funk/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34