Author Topic: Obama Posts Long Lecture About Trump Destroying His Iran Legacy... Katie Pavlich  (Read 923 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall
Katie Pavlich
May 8, 2018

Earlier today President Trump announced the United States is leaving the "defective" and "terrible" Iran deal.

Former President Obama, who signed the deal in 2015 after it was rejected as a treaty by Congress, isn't happy about it.

There are few issues more important to the security of the US than the potential spread of nuclear weapons or the potential for even more destructive war in the Middle East. Today’s decision to put the JCPOA at risk is a serious mistake. My full statement: https://t.co/4oTdXESbxe

— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) May 8, 2018

More... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/05/08/oh-boy-obama-responds-to-trump-destroying-his-legacy-n2478728

Offline endicom

Re: Obama Posts Long Lecture About Trump Destroying His Iran Legacy
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 08:58:46 pm »

Relax, Barack, Trump is just getting a legacy up on the opposition.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 08:59:16 pm »
Tells me that Trump did absolutely the right thing.

Offline endicom

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2018, 09:16:11 pm »
Tells me that Trump did absolutely the right thing.

Yes, Obama confirms with his denial.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2018, 09:21:46 pm »
Don't like whats going on? Don't get all wee-weed up, go out and win an election.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama Posts Long Lecture About Trump Destroying His Iran Legacy
Katie Pavlich

Posted: May 08, 2018 4:15 PM

Earlier today President Trump announced the United States is leaving the "defective" and "terrible" Iran deal.

Former President Obama, who signed the deal in 2015 after it was rejected as a treaty by Congress, isn't happy about it.

Barack Obama
✔
@BarackObama

There are few issues more important to the security of the US than the potential spread of nuclear weapons or the potential for even more destructive war in the Middle East. Today’s decision to put the JCPOA at risk is a serious mistake. My full statement: https://www.facebook.com/barackobama/posts/10155854913976749 …
2:40 PM - May 8, 2018

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/05/08/oh-boy-obama-responds-to-trump-destroying-his-legacy-n2478728
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
If Bammy isn't happy, that's fine with me.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
If it's not a treaty then what's the big deal
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Obama is upset that his Muslim brothers in Iran will have to change their plans for attacking the evil Zionists in Israel. Most people in the Middle East and North Africa recognize that Obama is a Shiite Muslim and that he identifies with the Mullahs in Iran. During his time in office, he worked hard against the interests of Sunni Muslims such as Saudi Arabia and of course Israel, and was very pro-Iran. This is why Obama is reviled and 'not welcome' in so much of the M.E.

The first Black (half-Black) President and the first Muslim President turned out to be a disaster, both domestically and internationally. He simply had too many 'causes' and conflicting affiliations to be an effective Western leader.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

Poor little baby. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 12:20:05 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline mountaineer

Dear Hussein,
Shut up. Go away.
Sincerely,
Me.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re Right_in_Virginia's pic in #6 above...

That's a GREAT image.
Great line, too.

We can only hope it proves to be true.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Iran deal was the payoff for the Mullahs buying the Whitehouse for Obama.  No negotiating was involved. Just orders to figure out how to get it done.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Mod5

Topics Merged.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Note to BHO....

No one will ever no how many Americans will die from your little plane drop of $1.7B ransom payment.  I am sure that money was used for humanitarian purposes.  /s

That's your Iranian legacy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re Right_in_Virginia's pic in #6 above...

That's a GREAT image.
Great line, too.

We can only hope it proves to be true.

This is one of my favorite images @Fishrrman   And here's hoping it continues to prove true!   :beer: