Author Topic: Is Hillary Clinton wearing a back brace? ...  (Read 4842 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Is Hillary Clinton wearing a back brace? ...
« on: May 08, 2018, 03:39:31 pm »
Is Hillary Clinton wearing a back brace? Eagle-eyed Twitter users spot 'weird protrusion' coming from her back after she stepped out in New York's warm weather bundled up in a coat and long scarf
Daily Mail/UK, May 7, 2018

Hillary Clinton has been spotted on multiple occasions lately wearing long jackets paired with colorful scarves that cover her neck and drape down over her back.  But Clinton's style choice, which she has even worn out in 80 degree temperatures, has prompted speculation that she has something to hide... a back brace.

Eagle-eyed social media users noticed a strange protrusion coming from Clinton's back when she was photographed visiting her daughter Chelsea's apartment in New York last week.

The supposed back brace was clearly visible under her blue jacket as she left her daughter's building and headed back to her waiting car.  She wore a patterned blue scarf high around her neck despite the summer-type temperatures in Manhattan.

Hillary also opted for a long jacket and scarf when she took to a stage in New Zealand on Monday where she is currently engaged in a speaking tour.   She was photographed sitting overly upright in her chair while she was being interviewed in front of the crowd.

During public appearances earlier this year, Clinton was spotted wearing a cast after breaking her wrist when she slipped in a hotel bath.  Clinton also had to wear a surgical boot at various points late last year after she fell down some stairs in her heels and broke her toe. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5700455/Hillary-Clinton-spotted-wearing-supposed-brace.html#ixzz5EvQ0JSM3

Re: Is Hillary Clinton wearing a back brace? ...
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 03:40:09 pm »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 03:41:45 pm »
GAH! you made me look at her picture.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2018, 03:42:05 pm »

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2018, 03:42:30 pm »
GAH! you made me look at her picture.

Sorry!   ^-^

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2018, 03:43:43 pm »
Some speculate it's a battery pack. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2018, 03:48:15 pm »
So what?  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2018, 03:54:13 pm »

Really? One gets all over Republicans but for a Democrat, it's so what? Okay, just so we know where people are coming from.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2018, 03:57:45 pm »

Because she will probably run again next time.  This pertains to her physical ability to do the job.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2018, 04:07:20 pm »
Really? One gets all over Republicans but for a Democrat, it's so what? Okay, just so we know where people are coming from.

Where is he coming from?

Offline TomSea

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2018, 04:14:33 pm »
Where is he coming from?

Well, at least, in this case,  a "so what" was given to the Democrat, but Republicans seem to be heavily criticized.

JFK wore a back-brace at times, it is reported, so,  it isn't important necessarily but there is nothing wrong with mentioning it.

"So what", well, maybe Hillary really does have some serious health problems which would have affected her presidency, she went missing it seemed for weeks during the campaign.  Maybe it does matter.

rangerrebew

Did America dodge a bullet over Hillary Clinton's failing health?
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2018, 04:14:56 pm »
May 8, 2018
Did America dodge a bullet over Hillary Clinton's failing health?
By Monica Showalter

Hillary Clinton was spotted in public in New York, wearing what appeared to be a back brace, sticking out from her clothing despite her being covered up by a heavy coat and scarf in 80-degree weather.

The Daily Mail has an excellent set of papparazzi photos here.

So much for her phyician's "excellent" bill of health, something that should raise question's about the value of such reports, or else her medic's credibility. And it says a lot about Hillary Clinton herself that she continually lies about her increasingly obvious chronic health problems.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/05/did_america_dodge_a_bullet_over_hillary_clintons_failing_health.html#ixzz5EvZ98QH4

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2018, 04:15:06 pm »
If we didn't know any better, we could say she's starting her "...too frail/sick to be incarcerated" routine.

:laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Millee

Re: Did America dodge a bullet over Hillary Clinton's failing health?
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2018, 04:24:26 pm »
Yes, because President Kaine.  {{{shudder}}}

Offline TomSea

Re: Did America dodge a bullet over Hillary Clinton's failing health?
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2018, 04:24:34 pm »
If a president has stamina to do the job, as apparently JFK and FDR did, that's what is important as they apparently had their ailments or perhaps even age might slow some down, per presidents the age of Trump or Reagan. It's pretty phenomenal how much some people get done.

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2018, 04:27:11 pm »
Because she will probably run again next time.  This pertains to her physical ability to do the job.

It's really a little chilling to watch what Hillary puts her aging, ailing body through to stay in the news.

She obviously has a boat load of medical issues, but she's determined --- come hell, high water or debilitation --- to sit behind the desk in the Oval Office.

If she's alive, she'll run again.

Offline MOD3

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2018, 04:29:01 pm »
Topics merged.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2018, 04:30:16 pm »

What office does she hold?  Enlighten me.  While you're at it, please provide any quotes from me where I've criticized the health of President Trump.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2018, 04:32:02 pm »
It's really a little chilling to watch what Hillary puts her aging, ailing body through to stay in the news.

She obviously has a boat load of medical issues, but she's determined --- come hell, high water or debilitation --- to sit behind the desk in the Oval Office.

If she's alive, she'll run again.

It think you are correct about this, she'd be the "default" candidate again.  That's when I'll resume caring about her health.  (I'll bet $5 she won't have her meds cut off.)  She appears fragile, President Trump does not.
I will NOT comply.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2018, 04:51:38 pm »
If we didn't know any better, we could say she's starting her "...too frail/sick to be incarcerated" routine.

:laugh:

You may be right about that - perhaps the Clintonian version of the old Kennedy neck brace trick... 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2018, 04:51:54 pm »

*****rollingeyes*****

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2018, 05:01:49 pm »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2018, 05:07:21 pm »
💩💩

I didn't realize we had a poo-ticon.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2018, 05:11:21 pm »
I didn't realize we had a poo-ticon.

We don't.  I logged in with my cellphone so I could put those in.   :cool:
I will NOT comply.