Author Topic: Pennsylvania: Muslim claiming to be Lafayette College student threatens bombings, “I will destroy Ch  (Read 494 times)

rangerrebew

Pennsylvania: Muslim claiming to be Lafayette College student threatens bombings, “I will destroy Christianity within the school”

May 6, 2018 2:27 pm By Robert Spencer 15 Comments

There didn’t turn out to be any bombs on campus. Perhaps Jafar Saleem simply wanted to “strike terror in the enemies of Allah” (Qur’an 8:60). In any case, since this took place at a college, it would have been interesting to be a fly on the wall in the next day’s “Islamophobia” classes. But no doubt if they touched on this incident at all, it was only to emphasize that such actions have nothing whatsoever to do with Islam, and that Muslims are the real victims of these incidents.

“Tweets, online post says Lafayette student joined ISIS and planned attack on campus,” by Rudy Miller, Lehigh Valley Live, May 6, 2018:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/05/pennsylvania-muslim-lafayette-college-student-threatens-bombings-i-will-destroy-christianity-within-the-school