Author Topic: All members of Central American caravan now in U.S.  (Read 2218 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: All members of Central American caravan now in U.S.
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2018, 09:02:41 pm »
I believe Sessions specifically said they were going to discontinue the practice of putting families into the Detention Centers together.  I have no idea how that would work politically.   

@Cyber Liberty

I'm not lawyer,and don't even play one on teebee,but I have no idea how that can even be legal,never mind work.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2018, 09:50:10 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I'm not lawyer,and don't even play one on teebee,but I have no idea how that can even be legal,never mind work.

I don't know either, because I don't know what the law clearly says, nor how the lawyer-types are going to twist what it clearly says.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2018, 11:40:22 pm »
@Cyber Liberty @sneakypete  Apparently the plan is to prosecute the parents ASAP, incarcerate them to serve their sentence for illegal entry and child smuggling(!), and send the. Kids wherever to wait for their parents.  I think Sessions may have lost it, but he is a layer, so???
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2018, 12:16:25 am »
@Cyber Liberty @sneakypete  Apparently the plan is to prosecute the parents ASAP, incarcerate them to serve their sentence for illegal entry and child smuggling(!), and send the. Kids wherever to wait for their parents.  I think Sessions may have lost it, but he is a layer, so???

I think he's loony-toons about a lot of things. See, we're not really very different about that. :pondering: :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2018, 12:48:10 am »
Oops, Sessions is a laWyer ;).  Although "layer" works nicely.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2018, 01:27:22 pm »
Oops, Sessions is a laWyer ;).  Although "layer" works nicely.

@LauraTXNM

So does "layee". After all,he is a professional politician,so chances are he gives AND receives.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!