Author Topic: Jerusalem Post: Report: Iran planning to launch a barrage of missiles against Israel  (Read 440 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The Jerusalem Post - Israel News

Iyar, 22, 5778 |

Report: Iran planning to launch a barrage of missiles against Israel
Military analyst Roni Daniel said the intelligence suggested Iran would use Shiite militias already deployed in Syria, along with experts from Hezbollah.

By JPOST.COM STAFF, Anna Ahronheim
May 6, 2018 20:26

Iran is preparing a barrage of missiles to launch against Israeli military positions from Syrian territory, Hebrew media reported Sunday, citing defense officials.

Iran plans to avenge alleged Israeli strikes on its bases in Syria, Ma'ariv defense analyst Alon Ben David said, by targeting military targets in northern Israel.

As of now, Israel isn't "on the eve of war against Iran," he said, "but the Iranians do want revenge for their losses.”

Read more at: https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Iran-planning-to-launch-a-barrage-of-missiles-against-Israel-553644
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 10:45:48 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Saw this posted at tos....so, seems like an important story.

I'm all for Israel; what they did though, does seem like something that would get some sort of response.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 10:46:32 pm by TomSea »

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Saw this posted at tos....so, seems like an important story.

I'm all for Israel; what they did though, does seem like something that would get some sort of response.

What they did destroyed munitions intended for them, anyway. 
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.