Author Topic: Pennsylvania: Muslim disrupts church service, screams “You press on Muslims’ nerves. You’re going st  (Read 389 times)

rangerrebew

Pennsylvania: Muslim disrupts church service, screams “You press on Muslims’ nerves. You’re going straight to Hell.”

May 5, 2018 10:23 am By Robert Spencer 52 Comments

As our towns and cities grow more diverse, they will be increasingly enriched by encounters such as this one. Celebrate diversity! Our diversity is our strength! This man only shouted; he didn’t pull out a knife or a gun and start murdering Infidels. He must be a “moderate.”

Meanwhile, all those Christians in the Melkite Greek Catholic Church and Roman Catholic Church who told me that I had done a terrible thing in co-organizing and speaking at the AFDI/Jihad Watch Muhammad Art Exhibit and Cartoon Contest that was attacked by jihadis in Garland, Texas on May 3, 2015 should take note of this incident. They claimed that Pamela Geller and I were gratuitously provoking Muslims, and brushed aside our response, which was that to bow to intimidation, in that case the threat of violence against those who drew Muhammad, would only encourage more intimidation. Very well. These Christians should note that some Muslims might consider any expression of their Christian faith as provoking Muslims, as this Muslim did in Pennsylvania. So if their intention is to avoid provoking Muslims at all costs, they should close down their churches now and convert to Islam.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/05/pennsylvania-muslim-disrupts-church-service-screams-you-press-on-muslims-nerves-youre-going-straight-to-hell