Author Topic: Riverview dad accused in family killings frets about his ‘good name’  (Read 349 times)

rangerrebew

Riverview dad accused in family killings frets about his ‘good name’

By Dan Sullivan, Times Staff Writer
Published: May 3, 2018
Updated: May 3, 2018 at 06:57 PM

TAMPA — Ronnie Oneal III complained in court Thursday that news accounts make him out to be a "menace to society."

The man accused of shooting, stabbing and beating his girlfriend, 9-year-old daughter and 8-year-old son, killing all but the boy, expressed concern that his good name is imperiled.

"I am demanding speedy trial," he told Hillsborough Circuit Judge Christopher Nash. "And I am requesting a change of venue due to my due process clause of the Fifth, Sixth and 14th Amendment being violated in Hillsborough County with all the media exposure and with their making me out to be a menace to society, making false allegations and accusations before there is even a thorough investigation.

"This is an attack on my good name and known character."

http://www.tbo.com/news/courts/criminal/Riverview-dad-accused-in-family-killings-frets-about-his-good-name-_167913955

rangerrebew

Ahhh.  The "religion" of peace certainly shows it's compassion for others in this situation.  :3: What a beautiful addition to the American way of life.  :bs:

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
This happened about 4 miles from my house.  From the accounts he's probably insane or drug addled.

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-south-hillsborough/riverview/woman-and-girl-dead-in-riverview-shooting-and-house-fire-boy-critically-injured

"In a second 911 call received at 11:51 p.m., a male caller told the operator, "I've just been attacked by some white demons" and then stated, "Her name is Ke-Ke and she tried to kill me and I just killed her."

"
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.