Author Topic: Nigerians ‘escaping’ US and asking for asylum in welcoming Canada  (Read 490 times)

rangerrebew

Nigerians ‘escaping’ US and asking for asylum in welcoming Canada

Posted by Ann Corcoran on May 2, 2018

Well what should Canada expect when their Prime Minister Justin Trudeau invited them in in the immediate wake of the election of Donald J. Trump!  Now the Canadians have the audacity to tell us we have to be more strict about who we admit to the US, so our soil doesn’t become a stepping stone to their welcoming arms in the north.

Toning down Trudeau’s welcome!

Before I get to the story from the Washington Post, let me say a few words about the asylum racket. Unlike the usual US Refugee Admissions Program that I write about all the time where ‘refugees’ are selected abroad and flown here, prospective asylum seekers arrive in a safe country and request asylum by claiming they will be persecuted if returned home for reasons such as religion, race, political persuasion etc. (running from crime and violence is not a legitimate reason for eligibility!).

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2018/05/02/nigerians-escaping-us-and-asking-for-asylum-in-welcoming-canada/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Can we help ALL Nigerians to "escape" America ??

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   Topic: Nigerians ‘escaping’ US and asking for asylum in welcoming Canada

Who says the US never catches a break?

Has the DNC filed suit to keep them here yet? You just KNOW they were all registered Dims,even if they didn't know that themselves.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Who says the US never catches a break?

Has the DNC filed suit to keep them here yet? You just KNOW they were all registered Dims,even if they didn't know that themselves.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!