Author Topic: ANALYSIS: Alfie Evans was executed by lethal injection; Alder Hey hospital steeped in horrifying his  (Read 337 times)

rangerrebew

ANALYSIS: Alfie Evans was executed by lethal injection; Alder Hey hospital steeped in horrifying history of organ harvesting from human babies

Tuesday, May 01, 2018 by: Mike Adams   

(Natural News) Watching in horror the “health care” murder of baby Alfie Evans over the last few days, I’ve been gathering an array of stories and sources to bring you a detailed, definitive report of what actually went down. Until that full report is ready, however, it seems urgent to share with you the conclusion of my research: I am convinced that Baby Alfie Evans was executed by lethal injection, and the hospital that murdered him appears to be the center hub of a multi-decade baby organ harvesting crime ring that saw 100,000 baby body parts harvested and illegally held in hospitals all across Britain. (See multiple news sources, below.)

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-05-01-alfie-evans-executed-by-lethal-injection-organ-harvesting-alder-hey.html

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
It would not surprise me if this is so, I did read that the hospital denies they gave him some sort of injection of a few chemicals to hasten his death. One can read about it at either lifenews.com or lifesitenews.com but I saw an article on it.