Author Topic: More than one million children under age 6 are on psychiatric drugs… parents don’t know what they’r  (Read 493 times)

rangerrebew

More than one million children under age 6 are on psychiatric drugs… parents don’t know what they’re getting into

Thursday, May 03, 2018 by: Vicki Batts   

(Natural News) Are children in the United States being over-medicated? According to some recent statistics, it surely looks that way. Over a million children six years of age or under are prescribed a psychiatric medication. Overall, more than eight million kids in America are on some sort of psychotropic drug — and the medical establishment is hardly batting an eye.

In fact, now that the mass medication of American children has started to gain traction in the media, so-called researchers from Columbia University Medical Center published a study claiming that not enough children are on drugs. Sure, that’s the problem — not the fact that children are blindly being given a dose of pharmaceuticals, instead of being given other options.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-05-03-more-than-one-million-children-under-age-6-are-on-psychiatric-drugs.html

Offline goodwithagun

And their parents will keep feeding them highly processed foods with artificial colors, sugars, flavors, and preservatives. So many parents (I have three elementary aged kids) feed their kids poptarts and strawberry milk for breakfast, and send lunchables and koolade for lunch. Then they wonder why Johnny and Sally can't concentrate in school. My son is on the high functioning end of the autism spectrum, but he also has an ADHD diagnosis. At four we were offered meds! Hell no from us! We cook from scratch nearly every night and when we do eat out, it is from local places that do the same. The kids don't get artificial anything. Guess what? My son behaves better than most of his classmates.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
And their parents will keep feeding them highly processed foods with artificial colors, sugars, flavors, and preservatives. So many parents (I have three elementary aged kids) feed their kids poptarts and strawberry milk for breakfast, and send lunchables and koolade for lunch. Then they wonder why Johnny and Sally can't concentrate in school. My son is on the high functioning end of the autism spectrum, but he also has an ADHD diagnosis. At four we were offered meds! Hell no from us! We cook from scratch nearly every night and when we do eat out, it is from local places that do the same. The kids don't get artificial anything. Guess what? My son behaves better than most of his classmates.

888high58888 I am so glad to hear this.  Our elementary lunches are as bad, if not worse, than the poptarts and koolaid.  When I was in school lunches were made from fresh meat, vegetables, fruit and homemade rolls.  Grades 1-12.