Author Topic: Rush: Michael Caputo Attests to What I’ve Told You the Establishment Is Doing  (Read 612 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Michael Caputo Attests to What I’ve Told You the Establishment Is Doing

May 3, 2018

RUSH: So I got in last night, I played golf yesterday afternoon, went out and did some things. I got home and I had not looked at any of my email when I was gone. Not for any particular reason; just didn’t do it. I got home and I cleaned up, went down to the library, started to settle in for the evening’s activities. And I look my email inbox, and I’ve got emails from people you would know, asking me, “Did you write Michael Caputo’s talkers tonight with Tucker Carlson?”

And then I saw, “Did you happen to talk to Rudy before he went on with Hannity tonight?”

And I said, “I don’t know what any of this is about,” because I hadn’t had the TV on. So I’m really curious now what the heck has happened. My old golf buddy Rudy Giuliani is on TV, and then I found out about all of this and Michael Caputo was on two places last night, a former Trump campaign aide that worked very early in the campaign, primarily in New York.

Now, we played some audio from Caputo yesterday who really let the senate Intelligence Committee have it. He’s another one of these people that’s lost everything in this investigation and he didn’t do anything and he doesn’t know anything because nothing happened. He lost his home. He’s in the process of having to go out and find a job hoping recoup this and still have money to raise his kids. He says he needs to go out and earn $125,000 a year to try to replace what he lost, defending himself in this investigation. We played the audio sound bites of that yesterday.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/05/03/michael-caputo-attests-ive-told-establishment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34