Author Topic: Rush: Michael Caputo: Anti-Trump Hatred Is Ruining Lives  (Read 638 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Michael Caputo: Anti-Trump Hatred Is Ruining Lives
« on: May 02, 2018, 07:53:56 pm »

Michael Caputo: Anti-Trump Hatred Is Ruining Lives

May 2, 2018

RUSH: Let me tell you about Michael Caputo. Michael Caputo, a Republican consultant and former Trump campaign aide, testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee yesterday, and he unloaded on them. He said, “Damn you all to hell” during an interview as part of the Russia investigation.

“In Caputo’s closing statement, he said the panel’s investigation ‘forced’ his family out of their home and ‘crushed’ his children due to mounting legal costs associated with the inquiry. ‘Today, I can’t possibly pay the attendant legal costs and live near my aging father, raising my kids where I grew up,’ Caputo said. ‘Your investigation and others into the allegations of Trump campaign collusion with Russia are costing my family a great deal of money — more than $125,000 — and making a visceral impact on my children.'”

Then Caputo illustrated a point by arguing that Dianne Feinstein’s former campaign or legislative aide, former staffer, Daniel Jones, “was one of two sources in a recent McClatchy report about Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen. … ‘But who is McClatchy’s second source? It couldn’t be Dan; he was the first source … So who could it be — perhaps one of his former Senate Intelligence colleagues? I mean, you’re all in this together. You’re the swamp.'”

We’ve got an aide to Senator Dianne Feinstein pushing this investigation, former aide. Here, we have a sound bite from Caputo. This is on the radio in Buffalo last night, it’s audio sound bite No. 12. And here he is in his own words talking about this.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/05/02/michael-caputo-anti-trump-hatred-ruining-lives-2/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34