Author Topic: Rush: The CNN-Deep State Dossier Conspiracy Exposed  (Read 624 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: The CNN-Deep State Dossier Conspiracy Exposed
« on: May 02, 2018, 07:50:09 pm »

The CNN-Deep State Dossier Conspiracy Exposed

May 2, 2018

RUSH: There’s another home run column today at the Tablet by Lee Smith. It’s very long. It prints out to 10 pages. I’m not gonna have a chance to read through all of it, but he leads with what I thought was the most scandalous event at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner on Saturday night, and it wasn’t the comedienne.

The most scandalous thing that happened was the award that they gave to CNN. Now, just to review this, James Clapper was the Director of National Intelligence for Obama. Without going through an entire timeline, I’m gonna tell you what we now know. None of what I’m going to say next is speculation.

Click for Video

We know that the Steele dossier and the golden showers story was circulating throughout the summer of 2016, even before that. We know that the media was desperate to print it. But the problem was, none of it was true. Note that that didn’t bother them.

The fact that none of it could be verified, the fact that none of that dossier could be corroborated, and then later the fact this was a political opposition research commissioned and paid for by Hillary Clinton, none of that mattered. They wanted it printed. They needed a hook. They needed a news hook. They needed for that dossier to end up in a news story or an event that could have been portrayed as a news story. Welcome James Clapper. James Clapper, office director national intelligence, told James Comey to brief Trump on the dossier. Comey did. And even in interviews for his book, Comey is acknowledging “my assignment was.” He doesn’t mention Clapper, but we had the sound bite yesterday.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/05/02/media-deep-state-dossier-conspiracy-exposed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34