Author Topic: Mike Huckabee: Trump Should Turn Tables and Grill Mueller  (Read 412 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

By Bill Hoffmann    |   Wednesday, 02 May 2018 12:38 PM

President Donald Trump should fire back at the list of questions Robert Mueller reportedly wants to ask him by conducting his own third-degree of the special counsel, Mike Huckabee says.

The former Arkansas governor and two-time GOP presidential candidate has penned a hypothetical response to Mueller, and writing as Trump, accuses the special counsel’s questions of being "ridiculously open-ended" and asks him to answer 10 "similarly open-ended questions I have for YOU."

more
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/mike-huckabee-donald-trump-robert-mueller/2018/05/02/id/857912/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Mike Huckabee: Trump Should Turn Tables and Grill Mueller
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 07:21:17 pm »
Someone please explain why this farce doesn't end.   Everyone knows there is no proof of collusion.   The ONLY reason to continue is to try and get more people on bogus charges.

meanwhile there is proof of Hillary committing crimes all over the place and they do nothing.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.