Author Topic: Rush: The Special Counsel Doesn’t Care What Anyone Thinks  (Read 686 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The Special Counsel Doesn’t Care What Anyone Thinks

May 1, 2018

RUSH: The Official Program Observer, Mr. Bo Snerdley, with a question.  What’s the question?  (interruption) Mmm-hmm.  The question from the Official Program Observer is if I were Mueller…? You mean Mueller, the…? (interruption) Yeah.  If I were Mueller and I’m looking at all this today, would I be aghast, would I be angry, would I be ticked off, would I be mad at Michelle what’s her name for the White House Correspondents…? Would I be wanting to correct the record here?  (interruption) Nope! Nope.  If I’m Mueller, I don’t care what’s in the public.

If I’m Mueller, the more confusion about what I’m doing, the better.  If I’m Mueller, the more mystery, the more confusion and the more frustration about what I’m doing, the better.  If I’m Mueller, I don’t give a rat’s rear end about public opinion.  If I cared about public opinion, I wouldn’t be doing any of this. If I’m Mueller, I don’t care about public opinion.  Public opinion is why I’m here.  I think public opinion’s full of it.  They elected Trump!  I’m here in spite of public opinion.

Why would I, Robert Mueller, care about public opinion?  I am a lawyer.  I’m a special counsel.  The people with their opinions have no idea what I’m doing.  They can’t possibly understand what I do.  Even if I told them, they’re not smart enough to know what I’m doing, so I don’t care what they think.  Mueller couldn’t care less.  It’s gonna… You know what?  Because of the question from the Official Program Observer, I need to go back. Grab audio sound bite No. 1.  Let me remind you what this is all about.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/05/01/special-counsel-doesnt-care-anyone-thinks/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34