Author Topic: Mueller's former assistant says grammatical errors prove leaked questions came from Trump  (Read 370 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
This is proving to be a comedy of errors. Someone leaked it and I suspect they are all lying. He does have a point though regarding the grammar and it appearing more like notes than a list of questions a lawyer would write up.

It would be funny though if the leaker wasn't Muller or the President but John Barron.

.....“I think these are notes taken by the recipients of a conversation with Mueller’s office where he outlined broad topics and these guys wrote down questions that they thought these topics may raise,” Zeldin said on CNN's "New Day."
“Because of the way these questions are written ... lawyers wouldn’t write questions this way, in my estimation. Some of the grammar is not even proper," he continued. "So, I don’t see this as a list of written questions that Mueller’s office gave to the president. I think these are more notes that the White House has taken and then they have expanded upon the conversation to write out these as questions.”....

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/385602-muellers-former-assistant-says-grammatical-errors-prove-leaked-questions-came