Author Topic: Manafort Lawyers Say Special Counsel Unable To Produce Evidence Of Russia Contacts  (Read 470 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Manafort Lawyers Say Special Counsel Unable To Produce Evidence Of Russia Contacts

Chuck Ross
Reporter
12:28 PM 05/01/2018

The special counsel’s office has said it does not have evidence of any contacts between Paul Manafort and Russian government and intelligence officials
    Manafort is a longtime political consultant who has been indicted on money laundering and bank fraud charges
    The former Trump campaign chairman laundered millions of dollars and failed to properly register as a foreign agent, prosecutors say

The special counsel’s office has told lawyers for Paul Manafort that it does not have evidence of any contacts between the former Trump campaign chairman and Russian government and intelligence officials.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/01/paul-manfort-mueller-leak-investigation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
No evidence no crime
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Frank Cannon

I think we know all we need to about the fraud Bobby Mueller and his investigation from those irrelevant questions he wants to ask Trump.