Author Topic: Comey Claims Steele Dossier Was Not An An Essential Part Of Carter Page FISA Applications  (Read 390 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Comey Claims Steele Dossier Was Not An An Essential Part Of Carter Page FISA Applications [VIDEO]

Chuck Ross
Reporter
9:35 PM 04/30/2018

Former FBI Director James Comey does not believe the infamous Steele dossier was necessary to obtain surveillance warrants against President Donald Trump’s former campaign adviser, Carter Page, Comey said Monday.

“Could there have been a FISA warrant without the Steele dossier?” PBS “News Hour” host Judy Woodruff asked Comey.

“It’s not my recollection that it was an essential part of any application,” he replied.

“I have to choose my words carefully here because I don’t know exactly what’s been declassified, but there was a mosaic of information that convinced a court that that individual, Carter Page, there was probable cause to believe he was an agent of a foreign power.”

more
http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/30/comey-steele-dossier-fisa/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34