Author Topic: Comey criticizes House Intel report finding no collusion between Trump, Russia  (Read 694 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Comey criticizes House Intel report finding no collusion between Trump, Russia
By Morgan Gstalter - 05/01/18 09:32 AM EDT

Former FBI Director James Comey is criticizing the House Intelligence Committee's report that found no evidence of collusion between President Trump’s campaign and Russia during the 2016 election.

“To say there was no evidence just wasn’t the case,” Comey said of the GOP-authored report in an interview with PBS News Hour released Monday.

Comey told PBS NewsHour’s Judy Woodruff that the FBI, CIA, National Security Agency and director of national intelligence all read the initial facts of the case “very differently” than the panel.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/385616-comey-fbi-had-a-basis-to-investigate-trump-russia-links
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Comey criticizes House Intel report finding no collusion between Trump, Russia
By Morgan Gstalter - 05/01/18 09:32 AM EDT

Former FBI Director James Comey is criticizing the House Intelligence Committee's report that found no evidence of collusion between President Trump’s campaign and Russia during the 2016 election.

“To say there was no evidence just wasn’t the case,” Comey said of the GOP-authored report in an interview with PBS News Hour released Monday.

Comey told PBS NewsHour’s Judy Woodruff that the FBI, CIA, National Security Agency and director of national intelligence all read the initial facts of the case “very differently” than the panel.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/385616-comey-fbi-had-a-basis-to-investigate-trump-russia-links

I'm still amazed with this fool.  Everytime Congress asked him a question he said, thats classified and he couldn't tell them.    Now he sings like a bird.

He should be in jail.   Every single thing you write or do while in the employ of the govt belongs to the govt.   There are no personal notes, personal memos or personal records.   Release or retention of anything is a crime.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Victoria33

The House committee heard witnesses and made a decision.  This is a political decision made by Republicans in the majority.  I tend to think they are right, but I don't know, will wait for special counsel, Mueller's report.

Offline kidd

The version of the House Intelligence Committee's report that is available to the public is heavily redacted. Nunes is presently working with the DOJ to get it unredacted.
For Comey, as a private citizen, to state that “To say there was no evidence just wasn’t the case” is further proof that he is full of it.

Advice to my fellow GOPBRers: For his next interview, make yourself a sign that says "He is lying" - and place it on top of your TV. It will help you understand things better.