Author Topic: Rush: Did Sarah Huckabee Sanders Do the Right Thing?  (Read 685 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Did Sarah Huckabee Sanders Do the Right Thing?
« on: April 30, 2018, 08:38:50 pm »

Did Sarah Huckabee Sanders Do the Right Thing?

Apr 30, 2018

RUSH: This is Lisa in Highland, New York. Lisa, great to have you on the EIB Network. Hello.

CALLER: Hi, Rush. Thank you for what you do. Yes. I’m from Highland, New York, and Highland Beach, Florida, not far from you. I want to make two quick points, if that’s okay. First, with regard to the scandal at the correspondents’ dinner, first of all, Sarah Huckabee Sanders is an amazing role model for women across this country. She sat there poised and beautiful, and she is definitely the epitome of resilience and strength and what feminism should be about.

I am a successfully professional Christian married wife and mother and educated and retired at 50 from being a bank president and I consult and so many of my girlfriends across the country, I pulled at least 20 of us who were on the Trump train from day one because we took the books out of the library and read about Donald Trump. We studied him. We knew what he was going to do for our country, we are very smart, we totally get Economics 101, and we are still behind him. We knew we weren’t voting for an altar boy. We are proud of what he was able to accomplish. And we’re on the Trump train. Don’t ever believe the polls and that’s my first point.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/04/30/sarah-huckabee-sanders-right-thing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34